Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* 28/03/15* 9 Dark Elf Skintones

by Notegain Posted 11th Nov 2014 at 12:37 AM - Updated 28th Mar 2015 at 4:19 AM by Notegain : Update

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 10:43 AM
The ones not for random sims have like an overlay over the make up so red lipstick is purple ect. I guess ill just have to deal with some sims in the neighborhood randomly being blue. Thank you so much for making this, it would be great if you could make some more colors too since they are soo much better then overlays in skin detail <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 8:41 PM
*Makes plans to create Homestuck trolls with the Light Grey skin*
Mwahaha, thank you very much >;]
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 9:38 AM
How do you set things to non random in the first place? I love your skins for the option, but I found a red one without the option, is there an easy way to do it myself?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:01 PM
Thank you SO much for updating these. I was so bummed to find they were suddenly missing from my game with this new patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 9:19 PM
Thank you for getting this done - they are some of my fave skins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 9:20 AM
Thaaaaaaaank you! You have remake skins whit this stupid update of 26/03/2015!! Thanks Thanks Thanks! ♥
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _Thundergirl_
*Makes plans to create Homestuck trolls with the Light Grey skin*
Mwahaha, thank you very much >;]

*TP makes exactly the same plans...*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 5th May 2015 at 3:23 AM
thank you for these beautiful creation is amazing
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th May 2015 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tehhi
my dreams come true! thank you! :lovestruc
but can you create also more lighter version? this game has troubles with light, so my sim looks very dark even with your 'light version'

How did you even get the skins to work? I installed it and the colors don't show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:04 PM
Thanks soo much for those wonderful skins! Is there is a chance to make it work for aliens as well?
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 9:18 AM
I can't get these to show up in my game maybe they need to be updated?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 6:24 PM
Thank you for making these Dark Elf skintones. I am a big ol Dungeons and Dragons geek. I have played for about 21 years, mostly in the Forgotten Realms setting. I love Drizzt Do'Urden. Anyway, I was wondering if you could add a "Darkest" category, and include a truly night-black skintone: black with a subtle but noticeable blue-sheen. In all the books I have seen and all the video games I have played, the dark elves/drow are either gray, purple, or blue-gray. Their skin is described in most Dungeons and Dragons books as, "....like polished obsidian", or, "black as a starless night sky". I would be most grateful. Thank you for your current work and any further dark elf/drow work you do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 1:55 AM
Heheh... Now I can make the Homestuck trolls. THANK YOUZZZ!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:13 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 7:57 PM
none of your stuff works for me?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 11:29 AM
I love the new brights!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 2:11 AM
Lovely and unique.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 1:38 AM
finally! im sooo tired of the bright green that EA made. ugh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 10:22 PM
Love this skin tone set, thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 2:34 PM
Hey there! I love these skin tones so much, I was wondering if you could make them available for vampires?
Field Researcher
#46 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 8:11 AM Last edited by Ryûchan : 27th Apr 2017 at 9:00 AM.
Um, yeah, so I'll add my plea to the previous poster in the hopes of getting these beautiful skins (I am sooo addicted to these its not even funny) available for vampires as well. I mean, these skin colours for vampires' dark form would be fantastic, but more than that they're not even available for the vampire's "normal" form if you make them in CAS? That's just...

Edit: Notegain, in case you see this without logging in, I've sent you a PM.
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 12:44 PM
Thank you!
They look very nice.
But since Sims 4 added the Vampire Skins to the game, the Dark Elf Skins don't show up.
Instructor
#48 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 5:03 AM
Does anyone know how to make it so these can be used on Magic Users for people who have Realm of Magic pack?
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 3:39 PM
does this still work with the latest update??
Page 2 of 2