Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#226 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:19 AM
Quote:
In the new exchange, uploads that have not been downloaded in months and are not that successful may be removed or marked somehow, but again, the web translation could just be off.

Translation is fine. That was what we were told.

I don't know if you have already seen this video but here is a second one.
It's in English with french subtitles.
http://www.dailymotion.com/mychanne...on-2_videogames
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#227 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 12:58 PM
That's a really cool video Essa xD

Love the new CAS, you can really see how different they can be in that video

And seeing them drive that car and bike is soo cool... I really love it
#228 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
I don't know if you have already seen this video but here is a second one.
It's in English with french subtitles.
http://www.dailymotion.com/mychanne...on-2_videogames
Well I posted it yesterday but apparently nobody read my entry

The video on the official Sims3 site has a better resolution - no french subtitles 'tho.
I thought it might have been old stuff since some of the scenes toward the end of the video (like the fund-raising party) are the same as some screenshots I saw time ago .. who knows!

Quote: Originally posted by kipsnif
Love the new CAS, you can really see how different they can be in that video
And seeing them drive that car and bike is soo cool... I really love it
Yeah the bike is awesome - not great on graphic actually but I like the animation.

And is that just me or young adults actually look younger and different from adults? That would be nice!

I'm also pretty sure that these are the Goths, or at least they look like the Goth family on the Collector editions brochure: http://www.starsims.net/ts3/goth.jpg

Ps. those.. "things" coming out of the stereo are totally weird! They look just like water .
#229 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 5:08 PM
Well ... it is called goth.jpg
Theorist
#230 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 5:25 PM
Sorry SimplyStella.
Field Researcher
#231 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 5:27 PM
I love the shadowing! It's really incredible if you look around!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#232 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TisiphoneStar
I love the dress code thing, I can make funerals where everyone wears their bathing suit if the dead sim died from drowning!

That was so funny! I laughed because of the fact that it is true that we can make them wear whatever they want to at parties. I hope that this option also includes collection folders that we create so that we can make a themed party.
#233 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 7:13 AM
So we could make them come in their underwear?
Sexy parties! lol
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#234 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 7:44 PM
Sexy parties indeed! Imagine if we created a collection folder that only contained lingerie and that it can be used as a dress code for parties.
Mad Poster
#235 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 9:55 PM
Well, I'm thinking pajamas parties, and everyone should show up in their PJs, they could bring their own "nectar" too. Lol.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#236 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:12 AM
What does nectar have to do with pajama parties?
Mad Poster
#237 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 11:33 AM
What's a party without nectar?
Field Researcher
#238 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 1:27 PM
*lol* Yeah, 'nectar'. Cactus coolers?

Regardless of how great this game looks, I'm waiting until it gets 'destruct tested' by enough buyers to know if I want to risk it.
Alchemist
#239 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hinoemasim
*lol* Yeah, 'nectar'. Cactus coolers?

Regardless of how great this game looks, I'm waiting until it gets 'destruct tested' by enough buyers to know if I want to risk it.

I'll be happy to be one of the ones to help you with the destruct testing. I already have the day off that day so I can play it all day
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#240 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
What does nectar have to do with pajama parties?

Frankie, I can tell you haven't been to many Pyjama parties!
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 3:51 PM
Are there any videos of the preggers and them giving birth yet? I am so curious to know how the whole birth concept looks.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#242 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 4:42 AM
I haven't been to any but I want to know what nectar has to do with them. Can't anyone care to explain? LOL

Quote: Originally posted by London~Taylor
Are there any videos of the preggers and them giving birth yet? I am so curious to know how the whole birth concept looks.

All we know about pregnancy is that the women now go to the hospital to give birth and depending on how they handle the pregnancy will greatly influence the baby's traits when born.
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 5:09 AM
thats great... im really looking forward to the game. already pre-ordered.... well about to atleast....
Alchemist
#244 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:08 PM
I absolutely can't wait til TS3 comes out. I can't even play TS2 any more!! Here's hoping it's not delayed.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#245 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:45 AM
I've been playing Sims 2 more than ever now only because it's beats waiting impatiently for Sims 3. Plus I may as well take advantage now since I know that once I get my hands on Sims 2 that will be it for me. I won't want to go back to it.
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 11:32 AM
Theres no promise, that the Sims 3 is going to be completely successful, unlike The Sims1-Sims2, the Sims1 sucked afterwards because of the lack of 3D views, but The Sims2-Sims3 have very similar views, sp I doubt The Sims2 is going to be Retro so quick as with The Sims1.
Mad Poster
#247 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConradThe2nd
Theres no promise, that the Sims 3 is going to be completely successful, unlike The Sims1-Sims2, the Sims1 sucked afterwards because of the lack of 3D views, but The Sims2-Sims3 have very similar views, sp I doubt The Sims2 is going to be Retro so quick as with The Sims1.

I don't think it was really just the views that attracted people to Sims2. Sims3 will have no loading screens, infinite recolouring possibilities, less bloated downloads folders, new gaming style with more unpredictable elements to it, which are new and they were missing in Sims2. 3D view is a thing that has been achieved, and people will want a better game than Sims2 was.
Instructor
#248 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
I don't think it was really just the views that attracted people to Sims2. Sims3 will have no loading screens, infinite recolouring possibilities, less bloated downloads folders, new gaming style with more unpredictable elements to it, which are new and they were missing in Sims2. 3D view is a thing that has been achieved, and people will want a better game than Sims2 was.

I agree completely, because what attracted me to the sims 3 was indeed the no loading screens and all the recoloring possibilities!!
Top Secret Researcher
#249 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 10:00 PM
It all depends on what you look for in a game. If graphics mean the most in a game, then TS3 may not appeal as much to you. If you look for gameplay improvement, then TS3 would be a great choice.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 6:22 PM
So, this morning I go to bestbuy.com to see if they finally put the sims 3 up for preorder (I don't shop at gamestop or any of those places), and they did. Now because everytime I look at something sims 3 related, I have to look at the release date to freak out a little. I looked at it and it said 1/13/09 as in January 13th! I print screened it.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1861/releaseyw3.jpg
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: thanks, frankie!
Page 10 of 94