Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Juice Blender

by plasticbox Posted 21st Jan 2016 at 7:26 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2016 at 10:25 PM by plasticbox

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 96 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Top Secret Researcher
#76 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 7:18 PM
Here's the missing line + typos corrected for the French translation. I don't want credit (to avoid any problem)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Fr.rar (818 Bytes, 10 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 7:53 PM
This is brilliant! Thanks as always!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#78 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 9:33 PM
Oh awsome mod
Xurbansimsx reviewd your mod i thought you might be intrested
https://youtu.be/PTiY7xC6yKs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 10:08 PM
Love it thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 11:39 PM
Thank You So Much
Field Researcher
#81 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 2:02 AM
Thanks for updating! New translation added. Just realize I submitted only one stbl file last time, my fault.
Yes we talked about the strings before... but 0x02 is for Traditional Chinese, and wuccwzt's translation is in Simplified Chinese (0x01).
Current strings put Simplified Chinese in 0x02, leaving 0x01 still in English.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#82 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 4:19 AM
Updated with the additional translations posted until now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 4:54 AM
Juice Blender - Spanish Translation (Updated)
Hi plasticbox!
I apologise for the delay.
I have not had a good week, I just recently got home from hospital (for my grandma).
I'll catch up with outstanding translations.

Here is the spanish translation with some corrections (include EXTRA strings!).

Enjoy/disfruten
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Juice Blender - Spanish Update.rar (450 Bytes, 12 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 9:20 AM Last edited by Dashka : 24th Jan 2016 at 12:52 PM.
Thank you million times for this Juice Blender! I missed the Juicer from the Sims 2, and you've made me immensely happy!
By the way, would it be too unrealistic to have cherry juice somewhere in the future?
Anyway I am extremely happy to have the Juice Blender as it is, it brings so much new meaning to my gardening obsession!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 11:45 AM
can you download any to game I think this is amazing
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#86 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gato_24
I have not had a good week, I just recently got home from hospital (for my grandma).
I'll catch up with outstanding translations.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that =(

No need to apologise -- there's no hurry . Thanks for all your translations!

Quote: Originally posted by Dashka
By the way, would it be too unrealistic to have cherry juice somewhere in the future?

Adding recipes to this kind of object is actually quite a bit simpler than adding them to existing fridges, stoves etc. Please see the thread on custom foods in Create > Tutorials, or post in Modding Discussion, if you need info on that.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#87 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 7:17 PM
This is totally unreal! Thank you! This gives far more use to the garden plants in game. My sims were tired of the same old fruit cobbler.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 9:36 PM
Here's the updated portuguese translation:

For sims who want the best tasting juice. -> Para sims que querem sucos mais saborosos.
Test Subject
#89 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 9:52 PM
I translated these 3 new strings into Polish. Here you go.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_00000000_0F27175EBF8C1C45.zip (532 Bytes, 11 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#90 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 11:06 PM
Updated with the new languages, and added an interaction for children to grab drinks.

Also, I have a feeling that this upload is being hotlinked somewhere (i.e. posted with a direct link to the file, instead of to the upoad post with description, pictures, comments etc). That is of course better than re-hosting (since people will at least get the most recent version that way), but they will still lack all context. If you encounter such a link somewhere, can you tell the person who put it up to link to the post instead? Thanks!

Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Adding recipes to this kind of object is actually quite a bit simpler than adding them to existing fridges, stoves etc. Please see the thread on custom foods in Create > Tutorials, or post in Modding Discussion, if you need info on that.

Thank you! I'll try to follow your advice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 12:18 AM
Thank you, this is so clever!
Test Subject
#93 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 4:57 AM
Default Norwegian translation
Thanks alot for this mod! Here's the norwegian translation for you.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  JuiceBlender_STBL_norwegiantranslation.rar (810 Bytes, 8 downloads)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#94 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 9:54 AM
Norwegian added, along with a new juice option (Orange Juice from custom harvestables). Thank you!

Test Subject
#95 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 12:27 AM
Default Portuguese Translations
Hi there, first of all thanks for the amazing mod, now, I was looking at the portuguese translation and I noticed there`s a small error with that maxis post you referred, as I remember from sims 3 (the STBL locale codes haven`t changed) the locale codes are 0x10 for European Portuguese (por-pt) and 0x11 for Brazilian Portuguese (por-br). When I opened my game (in brazilian language) I saw that the european portuguese translation was using the locale code for the brazilian portuguese translation (in Brazil we call juices "sucos", not "sumos"), so I took the liberty of replacing the european translation and adding a correct brazilian translation, I also added both portuguese translations for the orange juice, if you don`t mind
Attached files:
File Type: rar  juice blenderpt.rar (1.6 KB, 6 downloads)
File Type: rar  orange juice.rar (459 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 1:20 AM
LOVE IT!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 3:18 AM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by matheusmm94
Hi there, first of all thanks for the amazing mod, now, I was looking at the portuguese translation and I noticed there`s a small error with that maxis post you referred, as I remember from sims 3 (the STBL locale codes haven`t changed) the locale codes are 0x10 for European Portuguese (por-pt) and 0x11 for Brazilian Portuguese (por-br). When I opened my game (in brazilian language) I saw that the european portuguese translation was using the locale code for the brazilian portuguese translation (in Brazil we call juices "sucos", not "sumos"), so I took the liberty of replacing the european translation and adding a correct brazilian translation, I also added both portuguese translations for the orange juice, if you don`t mind

Eu percebi a mesma coisa.
Então este é o objeto já traduzido? Coloco este ao invés do outro?
Field Researcher
#99 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 6:50 AM
Thanks for updating! Here is the Chinese translation for orange juice.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#100 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ceunon20
Eu percebi a mesma coisa.
Então este é o objeto já traduzido? Coloco este ao invés do outro?

Can you post in English please, or add a translation? I can't follow ...

(Here's what Google thinks you said: "I noticed the same thing. Then this is the object already translated? I put this rather than the other")

There surely is no error in the Maxis post I linked to, but from what you say I gather that in TS3 both European and Brazilian Portuguese were supported, whereas TS4 currenty only supports Brazilian Portuguese. You're right in that 0x11 should have the Brazilian variant, not the European one, so thanks for the input! I'll fix it, I couldn't tell the difference by myself =)

Thanks for the Chinese, as well!

Page 4 of 7