Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Working Bulletin Board

by rothn Posted 26th Dec 2009 at 11:30 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2014 at 3:58 PM by leefish

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 2:26 AM
Thank you! I've been wondering why EA never made the bulletin board functional!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:17 AM
How about an option to add photos/pictures to the board like a container object (or, even better, to actually show as little snapshots on the board itself)?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#53 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 2:40 AM
great idea...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 3:41 PM
can u make an update for Late Night expansion on this sir? my game crashes as soon as i click on it on the game..
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:53 PM
Does this work with the latest expansion, LN.?
Instructor
#56 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 10:12 PM
does not work for me...

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:54 PM
This has been a really great mod, and thank you for making it.

However sadly had to remove as it seems to be also causing a crash for me when I try to create a new game in LN. It would be great if you can do an update, and is sadly missed from my game.
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 2:50 PM Last edited by LordAethar : 27th Nov 2010 at 2:52 PM. Reason: Spelling Error
The crashing issue has something to do with the latest patch (The October 26th, patch). I only have the Base Game + World Adventures installed, so it's nothing to do with LN itself.

My guess is that something was changed with the base object in some way, although it doesn't *look* any different than before? *shrugs*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:36 PM
it bothered me that you couldn't use the bulletin board now we can so thanks!!1
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 12:18 AM
I can't find it..
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 5:25 PM
just downloaded this mod but it doesnt work have you made it compatible with LN? cos a lot of my old mods werent so they didnt work... can you fix it please? thanks in advance
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 12:28 AM
I installed the Ambitions Expansion and the game crashed when I tried to load Twinbrooks.

I removed all my cc one-by-one and found that this one was what was making it crash.
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:58 AM
Doesn't work for me too. When I tried to buy it from the Buy Mode my game crashed to desktop. Can you fix this please? This would be very useful for me since I play several families.
Test Subject
#64 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 9:00 AM
Love it! Love it! Very useful.
Test Subject
#65 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 10:54 PM
Doesn't work for me. Whenever I click the board in the buy mode, the game crashes to desktop . I have Late Night though, and if you can update.........
Instructor
THANKS POST
#66 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 9:19 PM
It doesn't work for me I'm pretty sure I downloaded it correctly, but when I go to buy a corkboard the game freezes up, and I lost an hours worth or gameplay! I tried again and the same thing happened, so I removed the mod. But this would have been so cool!!! Maybe if I try again....
Field Researcher
#67 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 3:54 PM
I have made an Updated File that works for LN. I am waiting to see if rothn wish's to update it in this thread or what. This Like many Mod's fell prey to the Namespace error. I agree It is a super mod to have! Thats why I would not stop till I got it working myself.

I'd like to build a world, a better world.
Guess I'll start here...
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 8:32 PM
Default So, did anyone ever update this, then?
Quote: Originally posted by ashillion
I have made an Updated File that works for LN. I am waiting to see if rothn wish's to update it in this thread or what. This Like many Mod's fell prey to the Namespace error. I agree It is a super mod to have! Thats why I would not stop till I got it working myself.

I would absolutely LOVE to have this mod in my game! I've got all EPs/SPs, through OLS, fully patched up. Is there a version yet for 1.19?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th May 2011 at 9:28 PM
I'd love to have this mod as well. I have all EPs and SPs and am fully patched, but like so many others I experienced crashing after installing this and then trying to load a new world. Be great if it could be updated.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#70 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 11:41 PM
Will ANYONE update it? Please? Pretty Please?
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 11:21 PM
this made my game crash, is it from the new patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 11:25 PM
I love this!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#73 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 12:57 PM
This was such a cute idea! A shame it doesn't work now
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 3:20 PM
This is great! Perfect for keeping track of all the pesky poses that don't show up on the pose box pop-up
Test Subject
#75 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxxx465
I really wanted to use this mod, but when I clicked on the bulletin board, the game crashed. I'm not sure what happens when the game crashes... all that happened to me was the game kind of turned it self off. I have the latest patch, 1.34, a bunch of other mods that I know don't conflict with this one, and I have the Base Game, WA, Ambitions, Generations, and Pets.
This happened to me too, I have all expansions up to Showtime and patched up to 1.42. I am guessing this needs an update! Hope it gets one soon I would love to use this
Page 3 of 4