Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Working Bulletin Board

by rothn Posted 26th Dec 2009 at 11:30 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2014 at 3:58 PM by leefish

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by braaaaains
This happened to me too, I have all expansions up to Showtime and patched up to 1.42. I am guessing this needs an update! Hope it gets one soon I would love to use this

I'm patched up to 1.50 and my game crashes every time I go to use it.
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:05 PM
Default Crashing in buy mode
I'm curious if you've heard anyone mention any solution for the crashes, my game stops working whenever I click on the Bulletin Board in buy mode. It's a shame my game's having trouble with it, it's a fantastic idea, and definitely would be super useful

Thanks for uploading, we'll see if anyone knows what's going on lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 7:40 PM
I keep coming back to see if this is working. I loved this one. I'd do it if I knew how, hoping someone will someday.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 6:45 AM
I hope this gets updated! This is such a wonderful idea... :/

~Welcome to the Satellite of Love...~

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 1:24 AM
Awesome mod! Seriously, you mod makers are geniuses.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 2:59 AM
Sounds like this mod isn't working anyways, from all the responses. I have had it installed, but never got around to trying it out. Today I was able to get Barnacle Bay from the Sims 3 Store. When I tried to create a new game in my new World, my game crashed almost instantly. After a great deal of testing, I figured out that it was caused by this mod.

No idea why it's happening, but since I wasn't using it anyways, I've removed the mod. My main reason for leaving this comment is for the original author, or anyone who might be updating the mod for the current game patch.
Test Subject
#82 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 3:45 PM
my game crashes when i try to buy it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 6:19 PM
ugh, i was making an awesome room and i wanted to add the bulletin board, then it made meh game crash! > I have to start from scratch again!
Scholar
#84 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 4:24 AM
This mod has been updated by Arsil! Yay!
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=538655
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 3:43 PM
my pose
Page 4 of 4