Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 7:09 PM
Default Installed a mod that changes the loading screen, help!
I installed a mod that changes the loading screen to the old style. It has become aggravating due to messing with UI and will not allow interaction on certain things. I have looked for the mod in my mod folder to remove it, but can't find it. Can someone help me undo the changes it has made???
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malachi0420
I installed a mod that changes the loading screen to the old style. It has become aggravating due to messing with UI and will not allow interaction on certain things. I have looked for the mod in my mod folder to remove it, but can't find it. Can someone help me undo the changes it has made???

It will only undo the changes if you'll find and remove the mod, which seems to be broken (and clear cache).
make sure any mods that you download are compatible with the current game version before downloading them.
UI related mods break with almost every patch, so you need to be even more careful with those.
if your mods folder isn't organized it will make it difficult to find mods in it when you want to remove / update them.

the only mod I know of that makes the UI looks like the classic one is Clean UI by Twisted Maxi
it was updated for the current game version, but you need to find and delete the old files before installing the new ones (if you still want it)
you can find it here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/clean-ui-2-1-and-51447687
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Jun 2021 at 9:44 AM