Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 2:53 PM
Vampires hissing and changing into bats uncontrollably !!!!!
Hi I have just recently come back to Sims 4 and with the update that my game did, I have noticed that my vamp sims seem to be acting strangely . Both my vamps plus NPC vamps are hissing and growling and changing into bats every 3-5 seconds. It makes it difficult to even have a conversation or complete any task which is frustrating. I do not have any script mods loaded I do have CC but not much since I just have come back. However, I did remove the CC and restarted the game but still experiencing excessive hissing and growling and bat changing . I am wondering is this because of the update and is it something I have to wait for EA to fix. Any help or suggestions would be helpful thank you.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 7:28 PM
That's a reported Bug that's been happening for a while now.

Bug Report

It's not CC related, there's little you can do unless there is a mod that fixes which i don't know off...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 8:16 PM
Sigh I figured that ..ugh I wish I could mod one myself. I think EA dropped the ball on this one anyways thank you for your response. Now to find someone to make one hmmmm I guess I could try ...lol hahaha I am kidding.