Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#126 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:50 PM
I am actually working on a brand new outfit, that will be available to teen female to elder female..with some tweaks and differences, because I must.
One of my actual favorite outfit in RL..nothing special here, and I have no pictures to show you, but it will be a long summer dress, kind of like a tube dress? black and white stripes horizontals, and I like to put a knit black cropped top..on top. because summer dresses are cold by themselves, in wintah!
I started with the shoe part, as I often do. I like to have feet part done, mapped, jointed etc... saved as a single Sims 2 Unimesh import file. I can then use this whenever I want, with different outfits I'll create. Brilliant, I know.
The booties though, I'll make them for male sims as well, toddlers to elders..though I'm not giving them a long summer dress..
This is my own conversion of the LaceUp booties found in TS4. But more than just a conversion to TS2, I edited the TS4 mesh to my likings, and made it available/edit meshes for toddlers and children as well. (The other ages were already included in the T to E, both for male & female)
Thing is...even though it is available to male, you cannot clone the male mesh as it does not exist. You must clone the female mesh..it is one of these shoes that will morph onto a different frame/body.
Since I liked it way better on male than on female, I edited the FA to look more like the morphed male one.
That being said....Now with the pictures.

First one shows the original FA LaceUp booties found in TS4.
Second shows my own edit. Then you have the child version, and the toddler version, I made again, in TS4.
You might be able to notice, the toddler version will need to be scaled up a bit. It looks kind of fine on the pic, but it actually is way too small. Toddlers look like if they had minuscropic feet. I'll fix this, when I'll get to make the single Sims 2 Unimesh import file for it.

Last 3 pictures shows how it looks like in Milkshape, once turned into a sims 2 mesh, and once assigned joints.
(I decided to export the TS4 mesh to obj, removing all bones..and just used a sims 2 FA body to guide me into assigning new ones. Less trouble. )
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#127 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 7:14 PM
Because one project is not enough, I am now also working on a new Toddler Overalls(one will be pants, the other will be dress)
My only concern now is if I did the bone assignment OK, because I am adding planes for the straps, but otherwise, it is getting good.
Only the top is done for now, this is the "complicated part". That same top will be used to create the pants-overalls, and the dress-overalls.

The naked body is just for testing my OverallTop...toddlers won't be wearing just that Though maybe I'll add a without-shirt version.
I use the EA skin when I mesh, but still...I censored my pictures. ahah.
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#128 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 2:09 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 5th Mar 2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Adding In game pictures :)
Yay! So I am now done with the first salopettes model (Overalls if you do not speak french)
No shirt, no shoes and no socks! A TFT. (Totally Free Toddler)

Texture sucks a bit though I admit. But I am still quite happy about it, and no more censor needed.

Scholar
#129 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:16 AM
Slight update to the Wolverine uniform. Now has a few more shades to it, and a new head cowl. The fella wearing the uniform this time is James Howlett, although he may be going for some plastic surgery on the face in the future:

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Mad Poster
#130 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 12:23 AM
Decided I needed some more useful infant (and toddler) clothing deco, matching the ton of outfit recolors and meshes I've got:

Still have recoloring, and a bunch of other meshes left to do, but looking good so far.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#131 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 1:04 AM
Like those wellies. Is this for shops?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#132 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 1:12 AM
Shops, or just nursery/hallway clutter at home.
Mad Poster
#133 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 6:07 AM
I'm starting to play with Sim City 4, terrain making.
This is my first ever map..Work in progress as you can see.
D for Donut....Don't worry, it will eventually have a respectable name. The idea was to be able to see your across-the-street neighbor..but across like, across a huge lake. No idea yet if I'll be able to achieve what I have in my head. So far so good.
it looks pretty with Voeille's stuffz.
Screenshots

Instructor
#134 Old 13th May 2017 at 9:08 AM Last edited by emmyjulia : 13th May 2017 at 10:24 AM.
Wooah a little dead here?
Anyway, working on a community lot. The camp!
Trying to rebuild SimplyRuthless Camp Plumbob for sims 3. Love it, hate the game..

And some WIP

And no. The flags are not going to elivate.. I must just figure out if I can make them go higher..
Instructor
#135 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:00 AM
Default a few irons in the fire...
I've been working on a lot I call Torroxa,
because it's constructed (almost) entirely of Moune999's Torrox collection of CC. The other prominent feature is the octagonal two-story sunroom at the back of the house which is made with fifthace2007's amazing bay windows set. Then began a cascade of side projects leading to other side projects, ad nauseam. I wanted some recolors for the windows, and did my first ever SimPE project following Numenor's tute. Then I made the windows visible in neighborhood (all 44 pieces!). Currently, I'm remapping the UVs of the bay windows, remeshing them slightly (raising the seats to chair height), adding a subset or two, and working on adding footprints to stop the snow from falling inside. I had no reply from fifthace requesting permission to post the updated meshes, but I see in his signature he declares them unsupported, so if things work as planned I may submit them at MTS. Definitely releasing the recolors once they're finished.

Then there's this hotel I built a long time ago, but never finished:

It is 7 stories tall with a working swimming pool on the roof. I've used copies in a few neighborhoods as a community lot - the first two floors are the unfinished lobby, and the third has a functioning restaurant and hotel rooms.,The fourth and fifth floors are empty so far but will eventually house a disco bar, more hotel rooms and some conference rooms or maybe TV lobbies. Sixth and seventh floors house a two-story penthouse on either side, and will eventually have another, fancier restaurant in the middle, surrounding the dummy for the rooftop pool. As far as the pool, the sims seem to enjoy it as is, but I would like to do something with glass walls to give it some flair and danger.

Most of my time recently is taken up with these two large sets: The Maxwell Lord Office Suite and The Curvilinear Librarium.

Both sets are on hold while I educate myself on slots and BHAVs.

The ML office set is nearest being complete - I have a set of 8 recolors in place and everything is slaved to the side table. In addition to wanting bells and whistles on the big desk, I keep thinking of things to add to the set. As of this picture, I have two table lamps, a decanter set, a couch, an end table, and a couple more chairs before the set is complete. (subject to change )

With the bookcase set, I obviously have some shadow work to do. Also need to add some supports so the shelves aren't floating, remesh and retexture the books, and perhaps some deco slots. The plan is to get these working as bookshelves with odd-numbered GUIDs, then make clones with even-numbered GUIDs that have no books but tons of Deco slots. The two sets could be mixed and matched instead of just books or no books.
Mad Poster
#136 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:37 PM
I need to iron out a lot of kinks, but I'm working on a set of Maxis roofs with wooden eaves. I never noticed if they have them anywhere else but they are super common in Germany and I think this looks much nicer than the blank Maxis texture.
Screenshots

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Instructor
#137 Old 23rd May 2017 at 9:51 AM Last edited by Rinchan7 : 23rd May 2017 at 11:13 AM.
I am renovating my Riverblossom Hills and both bored with the vanilla game BV food stands and too lazy to start restaurants for all the food I've downloaded (it's seems to be...quite a lot [Edit: just checked - only 1,445 files for my food download folder - that's less than I thought ]), so I am doing a new project (continuation?) of bienchen83's Community Lot Revolution. Since the current lot I'm building is to be a pub/gastropub of sorts, I made a menu for that. If it wasn't for bienchen83's help, I wouldn't even know how to have gotten started (SimPE is very useful but also very overwhelming to someone creating their first project). It uses CC food from the following (found on MTS):

lientebollemeis:
AriesFlare:
eris3000:
The Baked Potato and Steak is "planned" because for some reason, it doesn't show up in the menu, even though it is coded to be in there (Edit: Thinking about it - I don't think food stands allow a [More] option like the fridge does, and that's why the food doesn't show...hmm...).
The other foods listed though have been tried by my QA sim and some other visiting sims that decided to order stuff. Except for the Baked Potato and Steak (for reasons stated above), the food seems to work correctly.

The name of the pub (and the food stand) is Llama's Head Gastropub

This is the menu as shown in-game:

Food stand chef serving salmon croquettes:

Food stand chef serving rocky road ice cream:

QA Sim eating Rodrick Jr. seafood chowder while another sim eats strawberry and banana cake, middle sim just finished eating German BRG cake:

Edit: Added food links
Top Secret Researcher
#138 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rinchan7
I am renovating my Riverblossom Hills and both bored with the vanilla game BV food stands and too lazy to start restaurants for all the food I've downloaded (it's seems to be...quite a lot [Edit: just checked - only 1,445 files for my food download folder - that's less than I thought ]), so I am doing a new project (continuation?) of bienchen83's Community Lot Revolution. Since the current lot I'm building is to be a pub/gastropub of sorts, I made a menu for that. If it wasn't for bienchen83's help, I wouldn't even know how to have gotten started (SimPE is very useful but also very overwhelming to someone creating their first project). It uses CC food from the following (found on MTS):

lientebollemeis:
AriesFlare:
eris3000:
The Baked Potato and Steak is "planned" because for some reason, it doesn't show up in the menu, even though it is coded to be in there (Edit: Thinking about it - I don't think food stands allow a [More] option like the fridge does, and that's why the food doesn't show...hmm...).
The other foods listed though have been tried by my QA sim and some other visiting sims that decided to order stuff. Except for the Baked Potato and Steak (for reasons stated above), the food seems to work correctly.

The name of the pub (and the food stand) is Llama's Head Gastropub

This is the menu as shown in-game:

Food stand chef serving salmon croquettes:

Food stand chef serving rocky road ice cream:

QA Sim eating Rodrick Jr. seafood chowder while another sim eats strawberry and banana cake, middle sim just finished eating German BRG cake:

Edit: Added food links

I love this idea! And I am realy looking forward to this upload and maybe an all sub sandwich bar and an ice cream bar.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Instructor
#139 Old 24th May 2017 at 8:52 PM
As usual I cant help myself when it comes to building houses.
Can you see which house it is?

And don't mind the fencing on the roof.. I shall fix that...
Mad Poster
#140 Old 26th May 2017 at 5:04 PM
@Rinchan7 , you need to edit the Text Lists of AriesFlare's foods in SimPE to cut out the submenus. I've done that with all of his foods I downloaded because I couldn't stand having to navigate a submenu just to make my sim make some food. It's not clear what order the submenus should be in but it's Dinner, Lunch, and last Breakfast. I don't have that particular meal or I'd send it to you.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Instructor
#141 Old 26th May 2017 at 11:25 PM
I get easily bored. So I decided to start building on this house.
The Moomin house! :lovestruc

It's so freaking cute!!
Instructor
#142 Old 30th May 2017 at 9:07 AM
Finished making my pub (and am in the process of uploading the food stand).

Here is my pub in Riverblossom Hills on a 1x1 lot:

Here is the setup of the food stand in the pub:
Instructor
#143 Old 30th May 2017 at 10:11 AM
I love it @Rinchan7
Instructor
#144 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 10:41 AM
@emmyjulia Thank you for the compliment

I'm working my way through my second food stand (La Casa de los Sabores) but it is being delayed because of a frustrating seating bug (although 3 out of 4 seats are fixed).
It uses food from the following:
Exnem
*Found towards the bottom
  • Beef Filets with Potatoes and Rice => xnmfood-filetx001.rar
  • Fried Fish => xnmfood-fishx001.rar
  • Shrimp and Chips => xnmfood-shrimp.rar
  • T-Bone Steak => xnmfood-steakx001.rar
  • Vanilla and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake

AriesFlare
Crocobaura
Eris3000
Menu pictures - with names listed from left to right in each row

Proof of ice cream cooling sim in the summer (she was at a normal temperature before eating though)

Also working on uploading pub lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#145 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 5:47 AM
Default Cat Lady Lot
Working on a homeless lot (one of many). This one is for a elderly woman who takes care of feline strays. :lovestruc
If this should be in the Houses & Landscaping thread, I can move it. I didn't want to ruin all the pretty in that thread with a grubby lot.
Screenshots
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#146 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 12:49 PM Last edited by maxon : 12th Jun 2017 at 3:59 PM.
Is that the Guatla broken building stuff? That set's pretty cool.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
#147 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Is that the Guatla broken building stuff? That set's pretty cool.

Yup, it sure is! Great stuff for neglected lots.
Instructor
#148 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 7:29 AM Last edited by Rinchan7 : 19th Jun 2017 at 8:36 AM.
I'm finding uploading lots that use CC difficult since it is a scavenger hunt to find the CC I've used (I need to revise how I Google for things).

In terms of food stand projects, another is pretty much completed and may be in the process for upload sometime soon - there are things that need to be ready before I can upload it.
The Frozen Spoon - an ice cream food stand where all CC ice creams used have been modified to cool sims.

It uses ice cream from the following:
Crocobaura
lientebollemeis
InLovewithRed
Here is a picture of a sim eating ice cream at the food stand (you can customize the island counters, it does not have to be bamboo) while talking to her daughter about the latest (summer?) movies. I didn't wait for them to get hot though, they all started at normal temperature and this is about how far their temperature should decrease while eating ice cream - may decrease a bit further.

Edit: Spelling
Scholar
#149 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 11:14 PM
I’ve been working on the fern set I created in February and never finished, and I made some progress Now the ferns properly change into different texture when covered by snow, I made a hood deco version, and edited the init BHAV so sims can step over the ferns like those flat garden lamps instead of complaining that something is in the way. Now I need to make a nicer snow texture and I’ll be ready to release them

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#150 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 11:27 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 24th Jun 2017 at 3:32 AM.
Edit of a Helga hair (added toddler+child, plus shortened it a bit in the back)
Still have some recoloring left, because I had to redo the first ones I made.

(bigger)

Also made some new hair colors/actions based on Pooklet's actions and meant to be a supplement (Pooklet's colors in the horizontal lines, mine in the vertical. Color names are still in editing, but I think I've landed on most of them). There's 5 families. Started out with a couple of reds and browns, but realized I needed some more to make binning more logical, and it kinda got out of hand...)

Page 6 of 22