Replies: 4031 (Who?), Viewed: 127879 times.
Page 162 of 162
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4026 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 12:05 AM
Yup, yup, yup.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTc3PsW5ghQ

~ You need StarWars TRADEMARK Journey to Baboo for My First Pet Stuff because your hamster can be a Jedi~
I stole this line from a YT video comment. Cheers to the person that said it.
Mad Poster
#4027 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 2:32 AM
My mother has been burnt out from work and her aunt dying from Covid-19. We let her take it easy after all that.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Lab Assistant
#4028 Old 28th Oct 2020 at 9:17 PM
For some reason, every year I get sick starting in October and lasting through January/February. No one has any clue why, but it bites. It may or may not be my allergies, because my symptoms are inconsistent with my allergy symptoms and seasons, but all I can do is take ibuprofen and hope for the best lol. This year is gonna be different though, because now I'm in college AND leading a dev team. More often than not my brain has left the building, so I really need some way to fix that...
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4029 Old Yesterday at 2:27 AM
Sad. Mad. Disgusted. Hopeless. *sigh*

Now that it's getting colder and evictions are allowed again, the shelter is filling up. COVID cases are on the rise, Illinois is starting to lock down again..

My anxiety is going through the roof again. We're at the top of the list for housing but the manager is out for 2 weeks - COVID related possibly - and nothing can be done at the moment.

If I had the means I would go back to the motel we were at in June/July. I need out of here!!
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#4030 Old Yesterday at 10:58 AM
@mustluvcatz Sending you lots of hugs, I wish there was something I could do!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -MORE RADIO-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4031 Old Today at 3:17 PM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : Today at 5:08 PM.
I woke up to ink-spotted work shirts spread over the kitchen table.  I've asked, begged, and pleaded that pens be removed from pockets before they go into the the dirty clothes basket.  My pleas have gone ignored, so while I'm doing what I can to remove said ink spots, I don't have much faith as I used up what I had for ink remover and it isn't possible to get more today.  I can order more for future bouts of not listening, but that doesn't help my situation at the moment.

At what point does one stop asking, begging and pleading before the situation simply becomes a case of allowing the chips to fall where they may; or walks into work everyday with ink covered clothing because removing a pen apparently is too hard?  I'm thinking today may be that day.  I can't even be bothered to be annoyed by it anymore. 

This has been theme of the week; I'm glad today is Friday.  While we have a couple of months before the end of the year and I'm not really into the whole resolutions thing, for the sake of my own sanity, I need to stop trying to reason with tone deaf people.  The chips need to fall where they may, and I also need to learn to ignore the whining that follows when said chips fall.

EDIT: Operation Save the Work Shirts, worked. I soaked for a couple of hours in cold water with what was left of the ink stain remover. 

~ You need StarWars TRADEMARK Journey to Baboo for My First Pet Stuff because your hamster can be a Jedi~
I stole this line from a YT video comment. Cheers to the person that said it.
Scholar
#4032 Old Today at 8:52 PM
It's one of those days I feel driven to gin or to become a hermit. You want to know the stupid part? I worry most about the dog.

Sims are better than us.
Page 162 of 162