Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Who's your favorite Star Trek villain? Vote nao!
Khan
7 14.29%
The Borg Queen
12 24.49%
Q
21 42.86%
Dukat
9 18.37%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 9:18 PM
Default Favorite villain?
Every awesome show has to have awesome villains, so which one is favorite?
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 10:11 PM
The Borg Queen! She was ALL KINDS OF AWESOME! I've often said I would love to be assimilated by the borg if they were real. :P

Q was cool too, but I didn't much like the "softer gentler" Q in Voyager and DS9.
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 10:15 PM
I chose The Borg Queen. I haven't watched much TOS So I don't know what Khan has done and I have no idea who Dukat is? Although if Lore was there, I would've picked him
Banned
#4 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 10:23 PM
Dukat was the meanie Cardassian from DS9 who treated the Bajorans badly.
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 10:33 PM
Oh, I didn't watch too much DS9 either
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 12:20 AM
Gah, I've totally forgotten about Lore! He was awesome. As a kid, I always felt sorry for what he was doing to poor Data, he was so evil

I love The Borg Queen too...Although Q is my favorite, I hated what they did to his character in Voyager. I liked him so much better when was really mean to Picard rather than when he was all over Janeway :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 2:11 PM
I had to pick Dukat being the DS9 fan I am. Plus there was nothing scarier, funnier and more brilliant than Dukat once he went completely crazy.
Pah-Wraith Dukat was fantastic, Marc Alaimo is a fantastic actor.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 3:56 PM
Dukat. He has to be the most well rounded ST villan. And Marc Alaimo is an amazing actor.

The only issue I have with the Borg is that they were made out to be some super dangerous race who couldn't be defeated, and then, well, it was all too easy!!!!

Was Q even a villain? Yeah, he was a bit crackers, but I don't think he ever really demonstrated "evil" evil....
Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 2:55 AM
Gul Dukat!! He was so evil, so crazy and so sexy!!! I loved DS9 too...I think it was my favorite of the Star Trek shows. I really miss seeing DS9. That series is never rerun in my area.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:45 AM
I've always loved Q for some reason, annoying as he is, so my vote goes to him.

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 7:57 AM
We're having a full rerun here - Just hit the beginning of the third season. I should have Sky+ed it from the beginning but alas forgot!!

can't wait till October. Ought to hit season 7 then and get evilcrazt!Dukat. Oh the joy, the very wrong joy!!
Inventor
#12 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 7:14 AM
*sigh*
Only ever met Khan.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#13 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 6:46 PM
Khan for the win! He's definitely my favourite villain. "It's very cold... in space."
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 10:19 PM
khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
Every awesome show has to have awesome villains, so which one is favorite?

The first episode with Q in Voyager was ok, but the other episodes after that was too soft and funny.

Like what they always say, "If you can't beat 'em... USE THEM JEDI MIND TRICKS MAN!"
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:11 AM
My favorite is Gul Dukat. There were times I was convinced he was turning good, just obnoxious and in the end he was nothing but evil.

Like what they always say, "If you can't beat 'em... USE THEM JEDI MIND TRICKS MAN!"
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
Q was cool too, but I didn't much like the "softer gentler" Q in Voyager and DS9.

Q isn't really much a villian. He was just bored out of his mind and is so powerful he could be careless because he just put everything back the way it is.

Mad Poster
#18 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 3:51 AM
Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam