Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
That's fine christmas fear, I look forward to reading it! :-) It's pretty much up to you how you document your rounds, as long as you do document it it's all good! :-D

okay, i'll try to get to finishing it today. i'm sort of a procrastinator, so i apologize.

another thing was that i was playing in my original sims 2 base game, and not ags because i haven't gotten around to reinstalling all of the sims 2 expansions yet after my computer was reimaged. i don't see how it could affect anything, but if it does somehow then let me know.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 12:27 AM
So who has it now?

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 1:21 AM
BTW I'm going on a short vacation to Mexico on Friday and this weekend, so if it's my turn Fri, Sat, and/or Sun, I won't be here. Just thought I'd notify you all! And, again, who's got the game right now?

ENTJ
Mad Poster
#54 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 3:53 AM
i still have it. i'm sorry, but i haven't been finding time to finish it. is it okay to drop out of this? i'll pass the link to the file i've gotten to the next person. i don't want to be apart of this anymore.
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 3:23 AM
Aw sucks how you can't find the time to play, Christmasfear.

ENTJ
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#56 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 6:06 PM
Oh, that's a shame christmas fear! :-( It is pretty time consuming, isn't it, and I know sometimes life just gets in the way!

It's back with me now Lavaster, I shall be updating the readme file, playing the first full round and then passing it on :-) I have almost finished my turn on the Illusion Bay multiplayer game, so when I've passed that on I'll start on this round for Coppervale. SHould be with you not too long after you get back from Mexico, hope you have fun! :-D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#57 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 2:59 AM
Ok, I have a question. Lavaster, where in the neighbourhood is your household? As in, where is the house physically placed? I can only find Exxy and Hiccle's households, and mine, not sure if I'm overlooking yours or if something's gone wrong somewhere......
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 1:50 AM
Hmm... somewhere in the middle, the front facing towards the top of the neighborhood, I think.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 10:49 PM
has this died then? :S who has the n'hood at the moment?

also, I remember looking for your family and being unable to find it Lavaster. you didn't have any camera mods installed, did you?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#60 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 8:06 PM
I have it at the moment - we're still trying to figure out what happened to Lavaster's family (but have been doing so via PM's). The camera mods question is a good question, I didn't think of that!

Also, Lavaster, did you write a bit about your household members in the neighbourhood story?
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 7:34 PM
Default hi
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
The Matthews Household.

Created by lauratje86.

Initial Round

ill take the matthews household plz

Page 3 of 3