Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 7:52 AM
Default WCIF Vampire-Friendly / Decor Windows?
In other words, windows that aren't ticked as such, and instead are just decoration
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 6:48 PM
@ebflover777 I don't think anyone has really done that. I mean, there might be the odd deco window out there, but usually for this, instead of editing windows, people mod vampires. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm not sure that modding a window would actually do anything--in the real world that might make sense, but in TS2, I don't think that's how vampires work. IIRC, vampires motives decay during the day, inside or outside, whether windows are present or not.

But anyway, to the mods:
Monique's Vamp Daytime Indoors Decay Hack - Vampires motives will decay normally, as long as they are indoors
LycosV's Vampire Sunblock - Vampires' motives are static if they are using vampire sunblock
Then Midgethetree has a version that combines those mods, as well as some other vampire decay mods like full sunlight immunity. You can that check out here.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
@ebflover777 I don't think anyone has really done that. I mean, there might be the odd deco window out there, but usually for this, instead of editing windows, people mod vampires. In fact, now that I think about it, I'm not sure that modding a window would actually do anything--in the real world that might make sense, but in TS2, I don't think that's how vampires work. IIRC, vampires motives decay during the day, inside or outside, whether windows are present or not.

But anyway, to the mods:
Monique's Vamp Daytime Indoors Decay Hack - Vampires motives will decay normally, as long as they are indoors
LycosV's Vampire Sunblock - Vampires' motives are static if they are using vampire sunblock
Then Midgethetree has a version that combines those mods, as well as some other vampire decay mods like full sunlight immunity. You can that check out here.

thank you!!!!