Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 6:22 PM Last edited by Corax : 30th Nov 2021 at 11:46 PM.
Default Bedding, bed blanket and pillow from HugeLunatic's Bohemian Single Bed and Daybed
I was a bit scared of posting this WCIF for quite a while because in essence the information is mostly there and I feel like should have been able to find it on my own. I have spent several hours spread out over months looking for these items. I finally admit defeat.

I am looking for some things seen in the example pictures of this download.

• I'm looking for the bedding in picture 1 (FOUND) and the bedding in picture 2.
  • I'm also looking for the bed blanket draped over the bed in picture 1. (FOUND)
  • And lastly I'm looking for the pillows that are arranged over the bed blanket in picture 1. (FOUND)
The pillows & an adapted version of bedding 1 to fit single beds better can be found here.
Bed blanket slaved to the Jonesi bed blanket: Cupcakeyy linked to it in the comment right below this post.
Bed blanket slaved to Sherry's 500 Member Gift - Platform Blanket: can be found here.

Picture 1

Picture 2

I read through all the comments on the download itself and found the following:
Comment #19: The bedding in the first picture is probably by amythestfenix at the laden swallow.
Comment #24: The bed blanket in the first picture is by sherry at simscave.

For the bedding:
From this post I gathered that the laden swallow is gone. However, I found that amythestfenix uploaded at sims2artists. On this page I went to "Decorative Coordinates by Fabric Pattern" and "Bedroom/Nursery" and looked through the pictures in every single upload but I couldn't find the bedding in question.
I figured there has to be an easier way than to download all of amythestfenix's beddings, load up my game, and figure out what that one particular bedding is called in-game so I can delete the rest. But maybe at this point it is my best shot.

For the bed blanket:
I found platform blankets by sherry here but they are only for double beds.

I hope I didn't forget to mention anything I tried. But since I have been looking for these things over the span of months it might be that I have forgotten something.
Anyway, any help is appreciated! Be it that you know where to find one of these items or that you have tips on how I could search for them better and more efficiently.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2021 at 5:29 AM
There's a single version of Sherry's blanket included in this download: https://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=2565.0

Also Amythestfenix has a tumblr, and she is WCIF friendly so might be able to point you in the direction of her beddings. https://amythestfenix.tumblr.com/

Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.

Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2021 at 10:18 AM Last edited by Corax : 15th Oct 2021 at 11:46 PM.
Thank you so much for the link to the blanket and the tip for the WCIF on tumblr! I will ask her about the bedding on there then.

UPDATE: Amythestfenix didn’t have the original bedding any more. So she was incredibly sweet and just created a similar one (based on the original quilt image) that fits single beds better. But it doesn’t stop there. Additionally, she threw in a matching bed ruffle, a jonesi blanket recolour, and her version of the OrangeMittens’ Nora pillows. All of these amazing things can be found here.