Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 5:23 PM
Default WCIF child/toddler furry CC?
As the title says, I'm looking for any custom content for toddler or child sims that's furry-ish. Animal ears, tails, fur skin overlays. Anything you find will be helpful!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 6:08 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 30th Jan 2021 at 7:36 AM.
The Snout for sims mod is still available through the Wayback machine. Maybe not what you were looking for but still.

Late edit: I don't know if it's downloadable through the Wayback machine. Sorry if it's not.
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 7:35 AM
I don't know if this CC is still needed but I just got to know this: There is a furry mod for kids and it's based on the original mod from Savestate. https://www.patreon.com/posts/sims-4-furry-mod-43544353
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 2:07 AM Last edited by Ursine1bear : 8th Jun 2022 at 9:56 PM. Reason: new information
This doesn't work anymore. SaveState-DLC changed the furries mod to version 2. The furries children used the skin / fur colors from version 1. The mesh still works but the skin will be a solid color.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jordan1689
As the title says, I'm looking for any custom content for toddler or child sims that's furry-ish. Animal ears, tails, fur skin overlays. Anything you find will be helpful!

Heyo I don't know if you still need help with this but CyanGeom made it so the Savestate furry mod works for children and it looks seamless. https://www.patreon.com/posts/sims-4-furry-mod-43544353
It requires both the newest version of the original Savestate furry mod and also the CAS unlocks mod to let you pick fur patterns for kids. Instructions are on the Patreon post, and the main file is titled "cyangeom_S4FurryModForKids.zip." Hope this helps!