Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 11:01 PM
Yeah, there are at least 3 beehives, PBK, Affinity Sims and an older one by Gwenki. Just don't anger the bees or your sim will be dead.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 2:22 AM
For anyone who might still need the links, here is the one to Sim Wardrobe (because of how the site is set up, I can't link directly to just the objects, but most of them are easy to find, and just double-check my earlier post if you need help).
I found an updated version of the corn flour grinder I linked earlier here
Here is the ice cream stand and here are the World of Wonder conversions that included the arcade whack-a-mole and popcorn and cotton candy machines I mentioned. You can see all three in action (sort of, to an extent) in a lot by joandsarah here.

It seems that I managed to miss that they also made a sno-cone machine in the same tradition as the cotton candy and popcorn.
If you want to check for other stuff from them, their master CC list is here.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 3:33 AM
I missed the snow cone too.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 10:52 PM
I am back (After another several years absence) and have found even more crafting stations.
...And then I immediately lost all the links as soon as I downloaded them.
But hidden in Garden of Shadows there is-
a coffin crafting station
a gnome crafting station
and a toy crafting station.

and Sun and Moon/ plumb bob keep have just so many cool things.

How are my fellow crafting station addicts doing? Find anything cool I haven't mentioned? I'll try to share links if I can find them again- I think this thread could still be useful to other players seeking this.

Or do you know of additional craftables for the already existing maxis crafting stations?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Dec 2021 at 1:19 AM
Another one has come to my attention- your sims can actually knit stuff
(and this time I didn't lose the link right away!)

https://tony-veis.tumblr.com/post/6...ft-knitting-4t2
Page 2 of 2