Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 8:05 PM
Clarinet, Tenor Sax, and I'm currently learning guitar
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 3:23 PM
Piano, Clarinet, Flute, Andean Wind Flute, Fife, Recorder, some Percussion, Trumpet, and I sing, too!
I can also play Hot Cross Buns and Mary Had a Little Lamb on my Phone if that counts!
Test Subject
#78 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 2:49 PM
My Acoustic guitar: Eagle
And my second Acoustic guitar: ...
Inventor
#79 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 3:16 AM
Drums. Although I cannot for the life of me master the double bass. *shakes fist*

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 8:29 PM
I'm playing the piano Though I'd love to learn the saxophone!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 2:53 AM
Flute for 5 years... quit band this year though because I couldn't stand the director. >.<
I want to learn how to play guitar. We have one here, just haven't had a chance to try it.
Test Subject
#82 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 11:13 PM
I was in percussion for a few years. Hated the directors and switched to football. My percussion buddies were awesome.
Test Subject
#83 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:58 PM
I play Guitar in 2 years. I want to learn on how to play tabs on it!
Test Subject
#84 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 5:48 PM
I started on clarinet, then picked up saxophone, French horn, piano, trombone, baritone, guitar, marching percussion, and euphonium, in that order. I'm currently teaching myself violin.
Forum Resident
#85 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 10:48 AM
My main instruments are my voice (since I could talk lol) and piano (20+ years); I also play recorder and harmonica and am self-taught (ish) in guitar.

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Instructor
#86 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:23 AM
Vocals mostly. But I want to learn mandolin soon. I don't really like mainstream instruments for some reason.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:44 AM
Bb Clarinet
Test Subject
#88 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 5:00 AM
I play bass and guitar. Bass I've been playing 5 years, and guitar is around the same time. Bit less than bess. I also compose songs and write lyrics, so if we count in the songwriting, that's another one

"It's only Rock'n'Roll"
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:44 AM
Default Rock Out Baby!
I got a guitar for my birthday and have been playing it ever since, me and my cousins even have a band. I also sometimes play drums, I know one song to play on drums and about two on guitar. I sometime want to try playing piano to see if i'm any good.

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Test Subject
#90 Old 6th Jan 2012 at 11:51 PM
I played the flute and a bit piano. And anytime I visit my friend I grab her guitar and punish the people around me, cuz it sounds terrible, when I'm trying to play it... ;/
Test Subject
#91 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 2:48 AM
Violin and piano. Typical asian
Top Secret Researcher
#92 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 4:45 AM
I can play the Piano. Learning how to play the guitar ^.^

AND I would love how to play the Violin, and the Harp ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#93 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:00 AM
Drums and keyboards.
Scholar
#94 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:28 AM
I used to know how to play "Mary had a little lamb" on a key board.
Test Subject
#95 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 3:18 AM
Flute (7 years), Accoustic Guitar (1 year), Piano/Keyboard (1 year), I sing if you count my voice as an instrument. From my childhood i still know how to play the Recorder and a bit of Ukelele. Right now i'm slowly working on Drums.
Forum Resident
#96 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 9:19 AM
I play the piano and flute. My kids play instruments too so it's often very noisy in our house, especially since my oldest daughter started the Trumpet and some fool gave my 4 year old some drums.
Field Researcher
#97 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 2:18 PM
I play Piano and Organ, still learning though, I only know how to play a few things by ear, although I do know how to play part of a Legend Of Zelda Song from Majoras Mask, The Stone Tower Temple Theme, I want to figure out how to play Ganondorf's theme song...

My YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/simdrew1993
My Sims http://simdrew1993.deviantart.com/
My Ganondorf Impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbqKxNM6IO0?HD=1
Batman Impressions http://youtu.be/hPYnW2AZdzI?hd=1

I make Zelda Sims, so please feel free to check them out!!! :D
Page 4 of 4