Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emmy Rossum

by thesimssi2 Posted 7th Jun 2005 at 9:42 PM

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 12:20 PM
Thanx a lot!!! I love your creations and hopefully there are much more to follow...

hugs,

Dani
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 1:01 PM
Your talent truly awesome, eventhough you're not taking request, I hope you'll make more.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 4:48 PM
Damn nice Very nice omg thank you so much
Test Subject
#29 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 5:01 PM
ohhh i looooove emmy thank you thank you!!!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 5:28 PM
oh my gosh she looks absolutely wonderful!! I have to get her!! She looks just perfect great job!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 7:30 PM
your sims are great! you're very talented
thanks for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 7:54 PM
Thank you all for nice comments again. I will keep making sims because it feels very nice to know that people like them and enjoy them
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 10:23 PM
She is very very beautiful and I am downloading her now!!!

Thank you much!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 10:33 PM
Love it
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soulvoice
awwww beautiful...would you tell me your secret????how u make them so alike???tell me pls when i see you on msn:D

I haven't checked in BodyShop or the game yet but I believe that this Sim was not only altered in facial structure to look like the celebrity, but may also contain a Costume Makeup which is a picture of the face -- This is actually more difficult than it sounds because you have to maintain the correct face proportions and do some blending to match the skintone.

An excellent Sim, thanks thesimssi2! I've never seen Emmy Rossum before, but I'm taking a liking to her!

I got a fever. And the only prescription... is more cowbell!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:03 AM
WOW!!! I'm so incredibly impressed!!! This is without a doubt the best celebrity sim that I've ever seen. Thank you so much! I'd love to see you do all of the celebrities!!!!! Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 1:35 AM
Great work!! Hope one day you will want to make a sim of yourself (if that is you in your avatar)!! You are a real hottie! Anyway, keep up the great work
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Helper Monkey
I haven't checked in BodyShop or the game yet but I believe that this Sim was not only altered in facial structure to look like the celebrity, but may also contain a Costume Makeup which is a picture of the face -- This is actually more difficult than it sounds because you have to maintain the correct face proportions and do some blending to match the skintone.

An excellent Sim, thanks thesimssi2! I've never seen Emmy Rossum before, but I'm taking a liking to her!

surprisingly, this is not a mask, just custom eyeshadow, which i find to be even more impressing.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 3:04 AM
omigosh I can totally start a phantom of the opera neighborhood now!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 7:55 AM
Wow awesome job! Thanks for sharing :D.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 11:55 AM
Fantastic! She´s so beautiful and realistic looking, like all the creations of yours that I've seen.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 4:03 PM
That is an amazing sim version of Emmy, woaw, im astounded!

Our is a maddness stepped in lore.
The hardest kind for the hardest core.
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 7:38 PM
Wow! She's so ... real! *tear*
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 8:21 PM
Great likeness, you do awesome work. I will add her to my collection!!! :dsausage:
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 8:33 PM
i really love your work. thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 8:53 PM
your work amazes me! amazing job!
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 7:37 AM
ooooo
she looks so pretty!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 9:32 AM
Wow, the resemblence is striking! I'm impressed.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 3:03 PM
She's wonderfull thank you!
#50 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 3:25 PM
Man, she looks absolutely awesome, well done. Just one wierd thing though, Is it just me or is her right fingers red? It might be just my machine but I dunno.
Page 2 of 5