Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 8:17 PM
How to Remove Weakness Point from Vampire Sims
Hello everyone! As this is my first post, forgive me if I made a mistake and if my English has some flaws! So, I wonder if it's possible to remove the weaknesses of our vampire Sims! I'm talking about this because I'm not able to buy vampire powers for my Sim. (In this case it would be Lilith, the prefabricated Sim in the game) As I have many acquired powers points I used MCCC (1250, if I'm not mistaken), I made the brilliant mistake of not having weak points equal to those of power. (I have 45 weaknesses, to be exact) That is, when I try to buy powers, even though both do not enter into conflicts with each other, the game does not leave because my weaknesses are smaller than those of power. Does anyone know any mod or cheat that removes these points? I already tried to use the mod of free powers points and the other one that allows to have no weak point but it did not work here!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 5:45 AM
Quote:
Requires The Sims 4 Vampires. Change your Sim into a Vampire, give them free Power Points, Unlock Powers and max out Skills. Use the Cheat Console by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C. Input the cheat code testingcheats true first before entering the cheats below.

Cheat Code
bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 {simID} false

Result
Remove weaknesses but keep the rest of your Vampire Powers.

Source: https://sims-online.com/sims-4-vamp...-powers-skills/

EDIT:
Quote:
sims.get_sim_id_by_name (first name) (last name)

Type in testingcheats on before typing in the cheat. Also don't put the brackets.

Source: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...et-sim-id-cheat

Good luck!

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 1:39 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by spotlight-shure
Source: https://sims-online.com/sims-4-vamp...-powers-skills/

EDIT:

Source: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/di...et-sim-id-cheat

Good luck!

Thanks for helping me!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xXLane The HedgehogXx
Thanks for helping me!

No problem, have fun!

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spotlight-shure
No problem, have fun!

Dude, I did the procedure correctly here and it did not work! What could have gone wrong?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 1:31 PM
Dude, I did the procedure correctly here and it did not work! What could have gone wrong?

I know this is way late but in part for if anyone else sees this (it's the first result on google) try it without the "false" on the end, so then:
Code:
sims.get_sim_id_by_name (first name) (last name)
Bucks.Lock_All_Perks_for_Bucks_Type 40962 (Sim ID)
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 7:33 PM
Default Try it
Hello everyone! As this is my first post, forgive me if I made a mistake and if my English has some flaws! So, I wonder if it's possible to remove the weaknesses of our vampire Sims! I'm talking about this because I'm not able to buy vampire powers for my Sim. (In this case it would be Lilith, the prefabricated Sim in the game) As I have many acquired powers points I used MCCC (1250, if I'm not mistaken), I made the brilliant mistake of not having weak points equal to those of power. (I have 45 weaknesses, to be exact) That is, when I try to buy powers, even though both do not enter into conflicts with each other, the game does not leave because my weaknesses are smaller than those of power. Does anyone know any mod or cheat that removes these points? I already tried to use the mod of free powers points and the other one that allows to have no weak point but it did not work here!

If the cheat code "bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 {simID} false" doesn't work, try:

1) Use "stats.set_skill_level statistic_Skill_Hidden_VampireLore 14" - this will increase your Vampire Lore skill to level 14 and thus your sim will be able to make a drink called "Draught of Reconfiguraion" (level 1 of bartending needed, so no problem here)
2) To make the drink, you'll need 2 Wolfsbane, 2 Garlic and 2 Plasma Fruits (if you don't already have them, buy 1 Seed pack of Wolfsbane, 1 Seed pack of Garlic and 1 Seed pack of Plasma Fruit - unpack them and you'll get the needed amount) - make it and let your sim drink it.

It worked for me, so I hope it will help you too
Also, if you don't want your Vampire Lore skill to stay at level 14, you can always use the cheat code again but with a smaller level number!