Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 25 of 27
Scholar
#601 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 9:58 AM Last edited by Morphar : 11th Apr 2018 at 7:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Waku
Hey, sorry for the late reply but if you are still having an issue try downloading the .rar file into the mods folder. Dont unzip it.

There are no .rar file but a .zip. Don't unzip.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#602 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 9:26 AM
Thanks a mil, really needed this :-) <3
Test Subject
#603 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 7:06 PM
I've downloaded the zipped mod and turned on script mods in game (and restarted) yet the mod still isn't appearing in my script mods in game. I'm wondering if the mod needs to be updated for a new patch or is there an issue on my end?
Test Subject
#604 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 4:12 AM
So has anyone figured out how to add strays yet? I really want to use this to run an animal shelter from my house, but with no last names I can't figure out how to add more strays.
Test Subject
#605 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 8:08 AM
Fantastic mod, that being said what are the odds of ever being able to move sims via the neighborhood menus, a la Boiling Oils' sims 2 mod? I know that's a bit of a stretch but it's something I'd be much interested to see. Same for the ability to modify the larger households in the regular menus instead of having to use MCC. Are these features that are impossible to implement due to game limitations?

- Nonasuom
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#606 Old 3rd May 2018 at 8:33 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#607 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:48 AM
I do not understand this mod. It does not work for me. It reaches the 8 person limit and will not allow me to have anymore babies or anything past that point.
Scholar
#608 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bhj867
I do not understand this mod. It does not work for me. It reaches the 8 person limit and will not allow me to have anymore babies or anything past that point.

This mod is for moving in sims only.
You need another mod to change the 8 sims limitation in Try for babies:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=537466
Test Subject
#609 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 5:20 AM
Default Try for Babies Mod CAS issues?
If I use the Try for babies mod to have more kids even if I have the filled up 8 slots, do I still have to separate the household to go into CAS?

Thanks!
Scholar
#610 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kansaschik
If I use the Try for babies mod to have more kids even if I have the filled up 8 slots, do I still have to separate the household to go into CAS?

Thanks!

Yes, CAS can only handle 8 sims still. You can use the walk-in-wardrob to change individual sims in CAS.

All of these problems with bigger families is solved by Master Controller.
You can move sims: The cheat sim_move <name> to <another household> or <active>
You can try for babies: You can set number of sims in houshold.
You can edit individuals: MC senses if there are more than 8 sims and automagically change to individual CAS.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#Top
Test Subject
#611 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 7:01 PM
Seems to be working just fine on 1.44.77.1020 (Seasons) update, if anyone was interested.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#612 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:20 PM
Thank you very much, I so need this! ♥
Test Subject
#613 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 12:24 AM
I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong or what, but...
I have all packs purchased and in use.
This is my first time using this mod, and I have the Try for Baby mod for 8+ sims in a household. I am at 10 sims in the household and I'm trying to go into CAS for my 10th sim. I was trying to move some sims out so I could go into CAS and when I hovered over the Separate (or whatever it is) Household button, my game crashed. It still does this, but only once I got to 10 sims, it was fine with 9. Is there any way to fix this?

(Sorry if this is explained really oddly... I'm bad at explaining and this is my first post.)
Test Subject
#614 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:13 AM
Hey, I am trying to make a Danganronpa series with this mod but, when I do the command to bring in the sim, it says "Cannot locate sim." I have script mods enabled, I didn't unzip the file, I did everything right... But it isn't working.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#615 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HimikosThighs
Hey, I am trying to make a Danganronpa series with this mod but, when I do the command to bring in the sim, it says "Cannot locate sim." I have script mods enabled, I didn't unzip the file, I did everything right... But it isn't working.

If the sim has a space in the first or last name, you need to put quotes around it.

So if its
firstname: John
lastname: apple seed

the command should be tm.fullhouse john "apple seed"

TwistedMexi's Cheat Resource || Base Game Mods || Expansion Mods
All my mods and cheats are entirely free, but if you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm also now on twitter and you can find me on Patreon!
Test Subject
#616 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 8:31 PM
This isn't working for me, either! My game is updated, I have the file still zipped and in my mods folder, and all my other mods (including another scriptmod) work, but this one won't . Whenever I type the code, for example: tm.fullhouse adam smith, it just says "unable to execute command".
Test Subject
#617 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 9:02 PM
Does this mod work for spawning pets as well?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#618 Old 13th Sep 2018 at 2:30 PM
In MC you can now move out sims from houshold.

The destination is selected by selecting the portrait of the "house master".
You can also create new household with the active sim and then move other sims to that "house master". The houshold can then be moved from the Houshold Manager to a lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#619 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 10:33 AM
nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#620 Old 6th Oct 2018 at 7:02 PM
I hope to update it and make it .pyc, since .pyo will be dead for sims in November
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#621 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 8:00 AM
not working after update please fix
Test Subject
#622 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 7:13 PM
This mod has been invaluable to me. But after the latest patch, it has stopped working.
I would really appreciate if you could update this mod, thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#623 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 1:14 AM
This mod has already been updated over at TwistedMexi's patreon. You can find it for free here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#624 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
This mod has already been updated over at TwistedMexi's patreon. You can find it for free here.

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!
Test Subject
#625 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 6:02 PM
So which old mod do I remove? Because the mod I had was a PYO file, so ended in .pyo, not script. Now I have a script file as the updated file. I'm so confused
Page 25 of 27