Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 26 of 27
Scholar
#626 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melissalungu
So which old mod do I remove? Because the mod I had was a PYO file, so ended in .pyo, not script. Now I have a script file as the updated file. I'm so confused

The .ts4script file is a renamed .zip file. That was changed after this mod was done. It was changed to stop people (like you did) to unzip the .py scripts that was in the .zip file. You must not have .pyo files in your Mods folder. They must be in the .zip file as it was.

Delete the .py files you have now and down load the new .ts4script and put that in your Mods folder as is. As it is a .ts4script you can't even open it with you zip program.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#627 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 11:54 AM
Hi! First of all, Happy New Year. I've got the version " 1.47.49.1020 " Could be this mod works? I put the file in Mods in zip and nothing happen XD Thanks you!
Scholar
#628 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anderson90
Hi! First of all, Happy New Year. I've got the version " 1.47.49.1020 " Could be this mod works? I put the file in Mods in zip and nothing happen XD Thanks you!

Orginalet här:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/python-patch-mod-22711619
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#629 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 10:47 AM
Hi!!! Just to let u know I love this mod!!!! But for some reason after I go to CAS to modify one of my sims when I leave CAS and go back to the game the rest of my sims are gone! And I swear this hasn’t happened before ! I even erase my save and used the one I had before to see if the problem got fixed, but nothing !! I don’t know what else to do !!! Plisss help me !!! 😬
Test Subject
#630 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 1:13 AM
hey so I downloaded the mod and I've tried everything but the mod still wont work? I've tried installing different versions of the mod, checking for updates, installing the other overall cheats mod, using other base game cheats, but nothings worked.
Scholar
#631 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Libby8980
hey so I downloaded the mod and I've tried everything but the mod still wont work? I've tried installing different versions of the mod, checking for updates, installing the other overall cheats mod, using other base game cheats, but nothings worked.

Downloaded from where?
From the link in my post above?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#632 Old 15th Feb 2019 at 8:44 PM
I hope you fix this mod soon and update it its not working for me
Test Subject
#633 Old 16th Feb 2019 at 12:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peggyzito
I hope you fix this mod soon and update it its not working for me

You have to download it here
make sure you extract all files
Test Subject
#634 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Genienic
You have to download it here
make sure you extract all files

I got an error message when I clicked on that link.
Scholar
#635 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by beekee404
I got an error message when I clicked on that link.

Link in post #659.
Test Subject
#636 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 9:49 PM
For the sake of anyone needing to know how to edit sims in a >8 household, if you use MC Command Center you can still edit individual sims in CAS.
Test Subject
#637 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 2:39 PM
I've downloaded it from the description and it hasn't worked. I tried the other link people have suggested on the patreon but the page doesn't load and when it does all I get is error? I'm nut sure what to do...
Test Subject
#638 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
This mod has already been updated over at TwistedMexi's patreon. You can find it for free here.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#639 Old 2nd Sep 2019 at 4:36 PM
are you going to update for the new game patch?
Test Subject
#640 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 5:49 AM
Can you not have babies over 8 sims with this mod? because they're not born yet I don't have a name to add and I have a sim pregnant who I'm trying to make have twins (downloaded another mod for that) but it won't let me since I'm at 6 sims and have 2 girls pregnant!
Top Secret Researcher
#641 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DepressedDepth
Can you not have babies over 8 sims with this mod? because they're not born yet I don't have a name to add and I have a sim pregnant who I'm trying to make have twins (downloaded another mod for that) but it won't let me since I'm at 6 sims and have 2 girls pregnant!

My mod allows for more babies because by default you cannot have over 8 sims.

Also for people looking for TwistedMexi's mod, it is here on his patreon or here on his website.
Test Subject
#642 Old 6th Dec 2019 at 6:00 PM
Does anyone know how to get the updated script to go over 24 Sims? Can’t do it via this or MC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#643 Old 12th Feb 2020 at 12:09 PM
Just writing to say this still works as of today. Though i didn't test it out fully, just 17 sims.
Test Subject
#644 Old 26th Feb 2020 at 2:27 AM
Im kinda confused on how this works.. Do I need to delete all of the old files or delete just one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#645 Old 10th May 2020 at 4:33 PM
Thanks, I really needed this mod for my main save which has my main Sim and all her friends!
Top Secret Researcher
#646 Old 21st May 2020 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dyoung2015
Does anyone know how to get the updated script to go over 24 Sims? Can’t do it via this or MC.

MC did an update to allow this recently, but not sure if it was a patreon version or public one. Either way it will be out soon if it is not already.
Test Subject
#647 Old 22nd May 2020 at 4:37 PM
This mod is amazing bro, just wondering through how to add more than 25 sims, I've tried with the override but it doesn't seem to be working, this is the line I used tm.fullhouse Ben Jones Override&GT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#648 Old 22nd May 2020 at 4:52 PM
Thanks, how do I add more than 25 sims?
Scholar
#649 Old 27th May 2020 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadowcitizen545
Thanks, how do I add more than 25 sims?

Wait for the update of MCC to 7,2,0 after the next game patch. Probably later this week or next.
It will allow for 104 sims.

Wow, it is already out:
https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Quote:
There have been several requests to increase the Maximum Household Size setting. In the past, I limited it to 25 as that was all the UI would show. Even if the setting was set higher, the UI only showed icons for 25 of the Sims in the household on the UI. At some point, that has changed. EA has increased that number that are viewable. As a result, I’m ok increasing it more as well. The UI shows 26 icons per row for the household, so I’m increasing the maximum number for the setting to 104, which is 4 rows of 26 each. Seems insane to me to have that many, but I know people do videos and such and have needs for things like that!! Note that EA does NOT support that many Sims in a household. Using more than the 8 they support may cause performance issues. It can even cause stability issues and game saving/loading issues. MCCC in no way fixes EA’s code to make it support more. So this setting is very much a “Use at your own Risk” setting!
Test Subject
#650 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 9:06 PM
Default cant get the mod to work
i have tried multiple times but it does not work. i have followed the steps but it just wont work.
'
Page 26 of 27