Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark

by SeluXereZ Posted 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:35 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2008 at 1:43 PM by SeluXereZ

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 5:05 AM
Oh. My. God. I love you! I've loved her since i was little! xD

'Cause I can't feel my face, I won't struggle on in a world so cold, in a world so wrong.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeluXereZ
Again I thank you for all the comments. I am glad that you enjoy, and thanks to you this is a download sims "Featured."

PS: If makeup is glued to his face, because as I did not find a photo of elvira with quality, I had to manually make-up, above the skin. But thanks to "Zesta02" you can take part in the makeup, or costumes for your sims.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Again, you did a GRRRREEEAAAATTTT job! I love looking at your pictures too. :D
Scholar
#78 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 6:09 PM
WoW! You Have Done a Remarkable Job on This Sim! I Have Always Liked Elvira! Really, Amazing Job! Thanks for Making Her!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#79 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 3:35 PM
Wonderful. Really one of the best made sims I've seen so far.
Thanks
(Big Elvira and Cass P. fan)
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 7:08 PM Last edited by acidula : 12th Dec 2008 at 7:16 PM.
When I double click on the file to install it, it tells me The expansion pack data I need isn't present, yet I apparently don't need any expansion packsfor her to work. what the hell is going on =[
And then I downloaded Clean Installer and when i clicked on the file this error message came up saying "System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed. at Microsoft.Win32.
registryKey.OpenSubKey(String name, Boolean writable) at
Sims2Pack_Installer.Config.LoadConfig()"

Does anybody know what what this means and how to get past it???? helpppp
Field Researcher
#81 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 5:47 AM
Oooo! I know her!

She went to the Playboy Mansion and freaked out when she saw Bridget's pink room! XD

Deontai, creator of Yellowbox || visit our tumblr page for more uploads!
Test Subject
#82 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:21 PM
Hey can you tell me the item needed from the peggysims link? I click it and am led to a pair of wings =/ You did a great job. tyvm
Test Subject
#83 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 7:59 PM
omg
this IS FANTASTIC
i heart the movie too :lovestruc
Test Subject
#84 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 7:51 PM
I love her in my game so thank you. But what about all your other wonderful sims like Adriana Lima and Jessica Simpson? I would love to have them too in my game Good luck with all your incredible work. Hope to see more.
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 11:36 PM
Eeeeeeeeew Gross!!!
Test Subject
#86 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:47 AM
She Is Perfect! <3 <3 <3 <3
Test Subject
#87 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:05 PM
She is amazing!! I love her!! Please say you will make her for Sims 3 also!! Thank you so much for making her!!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:36 PM
well I think I got everything except maybe the hair... Peggysims site didn't have any documents that were called that... the link took me to a page that had some cool wings though.... Thank you for this, putting all this together in this way is fantastic! Elvira has long been one of my most favorite characters... (I use to dress up like her every halloween)
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
Elvira TOTALLY ripped off Vampira. >> Laame.

Looks like a good sim, but I protest Elvira's popularity in light of Vampira being totally awesomer.

No dear you're confused. Elvira is OLDER, MUCh older. Cassandra Peterson has been playing this character since her first incarnation as the hostess of the after Movies Macab in 1981. She based the character off of Morticia Adams.
unless that is you are refering to the Vampira show from 1954 that was cancelled in 1955. The hostess of that show also based her character off of the popular cartoons by Charles Adams in the new yorker. SO in reality, it was Charles adams who got ripped off and no one else.
Test Subject
#90 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 6:38 AM
Can't download the files
Test Subject
#91 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 4:22 PM
never mind i got it work with clean instaler

i love her but unfortunaly i cant add her to my game since i dont have the requred packs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 10:41 PM
using Sims2Pack Clean Installer, should not give you problems. :S

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th May 2009 at 12:17 AM
you have no idea how happy this has made me, i am a HUGE fan of halloween themed sims. <3 and she's my new favorite.
Test Subject
#94 Old 24th May 2009 at 5:55 AM
I cannot get the hair link to work. I just spent 3 hours flipping thru 139 pages of hair on Peggysims site and cannot find the hair. She just isn't Elvira without the Doo.
Is there amother place to find the hair?
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:22 PM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 11th Jul 2009 at 8:41 AM.
Folks, I only had to unpack and install the Sims2Pack on Download.
Make certain to use Clean Installer on that ElviraMistressDark_SeluXereZ_011108.Sims2Pack from SeluXereZ's MTS2_SeluXereZ_830892_ElviraMistressDark_SeluXereZ_011108.rar
(And I did those Coffin Rings also, which was probably over-kill?)

And Elvira is ALL there, from her dress, to makeup and hair, mates!
And her hair is definitely in there.

Thank you, very MUCH, SeluXereZ!

(Even Elvira, THE Mistress of the Dark, enjoys a good hug!)

... Jim ...
Screenshots
Test Subject
#96 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 1:34 AM
Thank you so much for bringing Elvira to my game! I adore her.

In the fourth grade I dressed up as Elvira for Halloween.
Granted, I was missing some of her more... notable "assets" but I worked with what I had or rather didn't have. After a few classmates said "Oh cool. What are you?" or hells bells, had the nerve to ask "Who's that?" I flipped my bouffant wig and read them the Elvira themed riot act.
Test Subject
#97 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:35 AM
awesome awesome awesome! I totally just had a dream about hanging out with her the other night too!! LOL
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 6:25 AM
I'm a Elvira fan --can I ask you to convert her to sims 3--
Test Subject
#99 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:34 AM Last edited by nellie233 : 22nd Aug 2009 at 12:54 AM.
I love this Elvira and had her in my game when I had all the expansions, Except M&G, in play. Now that I have only put a few select expansions in, and it won't let me put her in. I was wondering what all expansions did you have installed while creating this lovely simmy?

***oops nevermind I totally forgot about clean installer***
Test Subject
#100 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:50 AM
I love you so much for this! <3
Page 4 of 6