Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 7:26 AM Last edited by suck.is.life : 27th Nov 2020 at 7:48 AM.
no cc detected?
hello! i'm a new user on this site and i'm trying to upload my first sims 4 lot. it's gone well so far but i got to the custom content page and it says it didn't detect any custom content on the lot. the problem is that i do have cc on it and i don't want to go much further unless i can figure out what the issue is. i'd feel terrible uploading a lot that you can't use! what should i do?
(also, some of the boxes on the compatibility page keep getting unchecked when i try to save. is there a maximum that i can pick, or are certain options just not available?)
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 10:19 AM
Hey there!

The CC detection thingy is actually mostly used for Sims3packs/Sims2packs. Those games do have a tendency to have package files within it. So when the CC detector notices that those 'packs' have packages in them, it will mention that of course

Now for ts4, that's indeed a bit different. IIRC, it will trigger it if you were (and definitely would not recommend doing this) had packages in the zip file you're uploading. 

In your case, I'd ignore what the CC detector says here and gather all the CC links and put those in your description  

Quote:
(also, some of the boxes on the compatibility page keep getting unchecked when i try to save. is there a maximum that i can pick, or are certain options just not available?)
Oh! You mean the ones that have the lot sizes and price range? IIRC those usually only allow for either 1 or 2. Although I think that's probably more of a @Tashiketh question
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 10:29 AM
Thanks for the mention Lyralei.  I've fixed the bug where re-loading the EP list (or saving and reloading the page) won't tick the correct boxes.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.