Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Chibi Chibi (Moon? Some people tell me it is 'Moon' and some not) Toddler V1

by Annoree Posted 30th Mar 2006 at 12:56 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:43 AM by Annoree : This is outdated!

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:10 AM
KAWAII! I can't wait to use it in my game and it's Sailor ChibiChibi in the manga and they call her Sailor ChibiChibi Moon for god who knows what reason in the anime *shrugs*
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:10 AM
luv it great work... and btw thats sailormoons child wich cames from the future into the past to help sailormoon against the evil... they have a huge mission to do at this time and chibi chibi is having a magic umbrella that makes their family think she is the cousin of bunny (sailor moon).
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:32 AM
How cute! You ARE the best "Senshi-Maker" I`ve seen. This Chibichibi is quite sweet! Thank you so much for that toddler!
Test Subject
#54 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 3:13 PM
Absolutly beautiful, as always. I wish I could be as talented as you. I it would be kool if someone could make princess Serenity.
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 4:07 AM
I read to the end of the comic, and the reason shes called Chibi Chibi is because Usagis mother is washing the dishes and finds Chibi Usas old mug (it says Chibi) and since Chibi Usa is gone, and the mom has been brainwashed to forget, she starts freaking out and saying "Chibi? Chibi?" just as Usagi from the future, who has decided to turn herself into a toddler, walks into the house. Future Usagi then brainwashes her mother to think she's Chibi Chibi, her youngest daughter and Usagis little sister. Apparently in the future Usagi is a coward who runs from battle and lets the universe be destroyed, or something like that. But Im fairly certain that Chibi Chibis hair is brown (maybe cuz shes too young to bleach it?)
Test Subject
#56 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 1:03 PM
Chibi, Chibi Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 10:36 PM
dont worry it is chibi chibi and this is epic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 11:55 AM
She's gorgeous Gonna install her right away!
Page 3 of 3