Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strike a pose! New modeling and couple posebox... for modeling sims - CupOfPoses v1!

by eletrodj Posted 16th Mar 2009 at 9:40 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM by whiterider

148 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eletrodj
I have one in my 4Shared account, pm me.

You're other account is called 4Shared ?
Because when i searched for it or tried to PM you it said user not found
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 11:48 PM
wow love these great i've been looking for more poses :0)
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 3:40 PM
Oh wow, these couple poses are PERFECT for an upcoming set of weddings I have!! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 2:15 AM
Where do you find this in your game?
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:33 AM
is this on buy mode or misc?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 4:49 PM
Can be found in Buy Mode/General/Miscellaneous.

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 12:02 AM
I think these look great! I downloaded it, and did all the requirements, but it didn't show up in my game. Is it under a certain category when you are at the "buy" menu?
Field Researcher
#58 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmiesLover1
I think these look great! I downloaded it, and did all the requirements, but it didn't show up in my game. Is it under a certain category when you are at the "buy" menu?

LOL! SimmiesLover1, do you not read the other posts before you make a post yourself? If you did, you would find the answer to your question...right above your own post.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 10:33 PM Last edited by sims2freak92 : 28th Mar 2009 at 8:22 AM.
this is crazy! im the best way possible! brilliant brilliant idea i LOVE it Thanx soooo much!!!

now i just need to get my Bon Voyage game off my friend!!!

Niamh xoxoxoxo

Have a nice day :)
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 1:18 AM
thx u a lot..but i can't find the cup..i can't find general/mis what is general...it's no where to be found...plz tell me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kag525
thx u a lot..but i can't find the cup..i can't find general/mis what is general...it's no where to be found...plz tell me

Did you follow the download instructions?

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 6:38 PM
Amei ‼ :D
Kisses ‼‼
Test Subject
#63 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 10:06 PM Last edited by JLonier : 16th Apr 2009 at 4:31 PM. Reason: English only please
Congratulations, very creative, specially the couple poses!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 1:20 PM
this is great, please can you make these in a zip file?

i cannot download rar files or rar extractors thank you if you will do this for me :D
Field Researcher
#65 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 8:32 PM
This is awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1551KANGA5115
this is great, please can you make these in a zip file?

i cannot download rar files or rar extractors thank you if you will do this for me :D

I can't post the same file in differents extensions (one .rar and another in .zip), sorry.

Test Subject
#67 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 8:13 PM
I love the idea of couple's poses, but I found it impossible to get the sims close enough together to get it to look like they are posing together. Am I missing something?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 10:54 PM
these are awesome
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 10:02 AM
Children float when they pose :O

Teens, adults and elders don't, I didn't try toddlers.
Could you please fix that?

Wishes of well,
PDKD

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#70 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 8:42 PM
thats okay thanks anyway
Test Subject
#71 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 9:01 PM
it may be a stupid question but i put the package file into my dowloads folder, but i cant use poeses in the game. i click on sim, pose and there are still the old ones! anyone can help me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by peduncledunk
Children float when they pose :O

Teens, adults and elders don't, I didn't try toddlers.
Could you please fix that?

Wishes of well,
PDKD

Children have their own skeleton. So, they "can't" do that poses without float. To do this, they need separated animations. I didn't do that posebox thinking in children, sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by iovnzu
it may be a stupid question but i put the package file into my dowloads folder, but i cant use poeses in the game. i click on sim, pose and there are still the old ones! anyone can help me?

Did you follow all "Basic Download and Install Instructions"?

Test Subject
#73 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:05 AM
Thank You!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 1:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stillamanda4
I love the idea of couple's poses, but I found it impossible to get the sims close enough together to get it to look like they are posing together. Am I missing something?

Did you use the "snapobjectstogrid" cheat?

Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:01 AM
These are great! Love love love the McKey pose.
You're awesome! =)
Page 3 of 6