Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 1:45 AM Last edited by Clashfan : 16th Oct 2020 at 2:37 AM.
Default SOLVED Custom painting pictures
I had a very large set of pictures for the custom paintings that were famous paintings from the great masters. Pissarro, Monet, Renoir, Picasso, Manet, El Greco just to name a few. I recently had to regenerate my Sims2 folder and like a bonehead I didn't think to pull the file out of the paintings folder. I just discovered it gone today. I don't remember the creator or even where I got it from as I downloaded it probably sometime between 2008 and 2010. Does anyone have any idea of what I'm talking about? It's more than 100 pictures I'm sure.

Edit: After a brief freakout and google search with no results, I remembered that I very wisely saved a copy of my startup neighborhood back when I created it. I found the files I needed there. I have tons of houses decorated with this stuff so I'm happy I don't have to replace all those paintings.