Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 9:58 PM Last edited by didyouevenmakeasound : 2nd Dec 2020 at 10:29 PM.
Default WoodForSims Sets (Found)
Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows where the WFS sets are? I swear I had them recently but I can't find them anymore. Hafiseazale's repositoried sets are no longer available. I would specifically be looking for the Big Barn, Wine Tavern, and Saloon set, but if anyone knows where the others are too that would be great

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 10:17 PM
Normally, they're at the Booty, but I think that's down atm. But about Hafiseazale's sets--would these sets be on LiveJournal? Did you check Hafiseazale's Dreamwidth? Old broken links from the LJ are there--entire posts are posted again with the links fixed.

ETA: Yeah, I tested one page and the link was good. Try: https://hafiseazale.dreamwidth.org/tag/dl:+wfs

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 10:29 PM
Lovely job, thanks both!

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!