Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 11:40 PM
Default simsoft (this is a job game not a RP
i made up these type of forum games named job games its where the first person that starts the thread is the boss persons ask to work and the first person to ask to be vp is vp anyway be need
game makers
pc game makers
mac game makers
cleaner
linux game makers
vp
pc makers
arcade game makers
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 12:34 AM
I'm sorry. I don't get it? Care to explain with more detail and better writing structure?
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
I'm sorry. I don't get it? Care to explain with more detail and better writing structure?

ok it is game where i hire members to work here
and the jobs open are
makers that make games for pc
makers that make games for mac and linux
a boss number 2
a laptop maker
and game testers

pick a job
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 8:25 AM

While the idea of some sort of... office RP isn't necessarily a bad one, with the amount of open RPs we have vs. the amount of available players... I don't think this really adds up to a well thought-out or explained theme/idea. Take a look at some of the other RPs in this forum (and this forum is for roleplays, where you have a character and interact with characters made by others, not forum games) and see how they explain their themes, roles, etc.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.