Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#1801 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:49 AM
Olivia opened up the window and a sudden breeze slipped in lifting up her shirt and exposing her infront of all the girls in the back end of the limo. Unfortuately that day Olivia had decided not to wear a bra, making matters worse.

Blushing Olivia realised that all the girls had gotten a view of her 'stuff'. She pulled down her shirt in an instant and giggled. All the girls were giving her estranged looks and Olivia playfully slapped them all across the face.

"Why you perves, why were you looking at me?" she giggled and stopped embarassed.

"Your turn Liv" Simone rang out.
"Um..I choose dare!"

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Advertisement
Scholar
#1802 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:51 AM
"Agghh!" Simone smiled, "It's Britney, b#tch! ...I couldn't resist, but seriously! Okay, Liv, you've got to flirt with the Limo driver!"
#1803 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:51 AM
"I wasn't looking at you." London moved her gaze from the window to Olivia. "What happened?"
Scholar
#1804 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:52 AM
((Annelae, I edited my post and she said dare. Bec I'll reply once Annlae replies, so it's not a million posts from me :D))

Scholar
#1805 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:54 AM
((Yeah, I edited ))
Scholar
#1806 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:01 AM
Olivia looked at London who was curious about what just happened.
"Oh nothing, damn wind blew my shirt up." Olivia smiled and winked before moving up towards the driver.

Olivia knocked on the window leading to the drivers area three times before it opened. The man had to have been about 40, but none the less it was dare she wasn't going to let down.

"Hey blue eyes." she said slipping through the window and sitting next to he man. "I'm Olivia and you are?" she grazed her hands softly against her breasts catching his attention in that specific area.

The limo driver looked flattered, as he gazed down at her clevage, then snapping his attention to the road. "I'm er..Jack." he said slipping his hand towards her legs and resting one of them on her left thigh.

"Nice to meet you Jack." Olivia was completely grossed out by what she was doing, and by what she was about to do, but she wanted to take the dare to the next level and gross the girls out too. "So what do you like most about me." Jack grinned at Olivia.

"That pretty little face of yours, and your amazing body." Olivia was waiting for this responce.

"Oh you do, do you." she took his hand that now rested on her thigh and put it up against her breast. She then scooted closer to him and gently grazed her lips across his cheek. "How about later, you see it all without the clothes." she slowly unbuttoned her top, letting him get a better look. He was about to grab before Olivia slapped his hand. "Wow, I was kidding...your a horn dog aren't you. Hitting on poor 23 year olds." she began laughing before she slipped in the back.

She didn't know what came over her, but she kissed Simone with a grin on her face.

#1807 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:06 AM
London raised an eyebrow at Olivia's actions.
"Yeah, ok-ay. You sure cheered up." She closed her eyes, slipping her Prada sunglasses on. Crossing her right leg over her left, she played with her blonde hair. "What do you think the salon people are going to do to me?"
Scholar
#1808 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:08 AM
((Lets say this is what the limo driver looked like CLICKY))

Scholar
#1809 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 5:24 AM
((Feel free to GM Simone, I'll be offline for a bit.))
Instructor
Original Poster
#1810 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:26 PM
((Whoa, guys. That took a while to read!))

Oh, and a little reminder: http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...&postcount=1678

Sorry, Round Three goes for four days, so it's okay if you need extensions.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#1811 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:39 PM
((my game's being stupid.))
#1812 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:22 PM
((wheres round 3?))
Instructor
Original Poster
#1813 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:07 PM
Please Read.
IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Due to new Roleplay Forum rules, this RP will continue on a fresh new thread. The roleplaying and everything else still links on, but since our posts have numbered over 1000, i have to create a new thread.

All my future updates, and further roleplaying should go on in the new thread.
I'm not sure if this thread is being locked, but just so you know.

If you have not finished your Entry, but have started on it, (So you've posted here with some of your pictures and need to edit/add onto it) please post it again on the new thread.

Please PM me for any problems or questions, and i'll edit them onto either this post, or the new thread.

Thanks everyone! :D

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon

Page 73 of 73