Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Nyami : 24th Apr 2023 at 1:11 AM.
Default Fontaine Neighborhood by Yuka-Sims/Crisps&Kerosene? [FOUND]

I've been looking everywhere for a working link of the Fontaine 'hood but am coming up blank. It's 80s inspired and looks awesome! Anybody know where I can find it?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 12:54 PM
Bad news. It's been taken down. In hindsight, not surprised. C&K made their blog private a few months ago, so they probably decided to have this nuked too. I wouldn't know for certain though. Wonder what happened that made them do that? Harassment? Some weird mental episode? Creators like that always seem to leave without a trace. Not really any of my business, but I find it irresponsible in a way to just erase content like that. So many hours of work, gone to waste.

Luckily, I'm sure there's someone out there who could re-upload it or send you the file. I might have the file squirreled away somewhere myself. I did download it at one point. I wouldn't really know what the best way to redistribute it would be.

You might be better off asking someone with access to SFS. Someone might have already done it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 3:03 PM
Don't know if you've seen this post from C&K's blog:

Someone in the comments called phinae-simblr said they still have the files, you could try message them?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 5:30 PM
Crisps and Kerosene still has their content available. https://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com/cclist
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Crisps and Kerosene still has their content available. https://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com/cclist

Oh, got it. My information might have been out of date. I checked the cc list a few months ago and it didn't work. I assumed she nuked her content. There might have just been a network issue, or something technical like that. Serves me right for jumping to conclusions.

And it seems the hood was taken down because it was buggy, unfinished or something. So that's two for two in being wrong. Happy to be wrong in this instance.