Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 10:46 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 22nd Nov 2020 at 12:12 AM.
Default WCIF Two Specific Functional Objects & One Deco Object?
I'm looking for a rucksack/backpack which functions as a dresser (I know I've seen them around, but I can't find them!) and a stack of modern-looking books which functions as a bookcase. I think that I recently saw a post which had some EAxis clutter - stack of books, pile of magazine etc - as functional bookcases but I have no idea where I saw it and I can't find it again. Possibly somewhere on Tumblr? I know that Nixed-Sims shared stacks of Medieval books that worked as bookcase, but I'm looking for something with modern books.

I'm also looking for a decorative object which looks like an individual packet of seeds - like the kind that you can buy in a garden centre or online to plant in your garden. I'm happy to recolour it to make it look like a packet of seeds, I'm just looking for something that's roughly the correct size and shape for me to recolour. Perhaps someone knows of something that might work? Possibly a mesh from a set of decorative food or something?

If anyone know where I can find any of these things I would really appreciate links! :-)

**ETA** I found the backpack dressers - they are by Crisps&Kerosene and can be found here :-) Still looking for the other two things, though!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 4:25 AM
witheredlilies / Amaryll has some seed packets in this set.
Instructor
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 6:59 AM
4esf Functional book pile updated to FT and AL and recoloured https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...?topic=36275.30

More recolours here https://episims.tumblr.com/post/632...ave-myself-so-i Don't know if those have been updated.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 9:05 AM
AroundTheSims has some sets that might do the trick, including some Beach Clutter and some Gardening Stuff . You might also try their Accessories .
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 6:35 AM
Thank you all for the links - there are some excellent options for me to use! Midgethetree's AL books made functional were the ones that I was thinking of but couldn't find, the seed packets that shastakiss linked are absolutely perfect for what I need them for, and I will be downloading quite a few of the things that other people linked too :-) Thank you all for your help!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 7:03 PM
I love the MTT functional book piles and have had those in my game with a Mod to unlock all skills to all book cases as well.I love the other options like a pack as a functional dresser for my homesteaders and for my Pleasantview Epic challenge with settlers arriving in the early 17th century.