Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 6:30 PM Last edited by sushigal007 : 24th Nov 2020 at 12:17 AM.
Default CuriousB's Fresh Loaf Carpet - FOUND
Anyone know where I can find this? Google's only turning up the TS4 conversion. I have had a look at their Dreamwidth and couldn't find it and had a poke around their SFS folder too, but I'm beginning to think it must have been in a blind date/Christmas set.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 9:24 PM Last edited by simsample : 22nd Nov 2020 at 9:35 PM.
According to this download (scroll to bottom of page):
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Note: I would love to link to CuriousB's original download post but it no longer exists. It was lost when GOS crashed in early 2013. There is a download link on the first page for her TS2 carpets (and some other things) in the The Months That Time Forgot thread at GOS.

ETA: I think they are in the file [eclectica]_FAB_GoSEasterEggHunt_2013.rar in CuriousB's SFS:
https://simfileshare.net/folder/21384/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 10:40 PM
Thank you! I had a look at the GOS link but the only one I could find led to a 404 error.