Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

293 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 12
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 9:59 AM
WHY this wasn't in the game in the first place is beyond me. Good thing we have people with messed up sleeping patterns to fix this up!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:16 AM
I feel the same way! Thanks so much for creating this! How tedious that has been.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:24 AM Last edited by Anach : 9th Jan 2010 at 11:26 AM.
Wow! Thanks a bunch for this. I've been on a nectar making frenzy and having to drag all that produce to the fridge to store it has been a real pain.

Ill give it a try.

*edit* not working for me. I opened up the S3SA in a hex editor and all it said was about producing gems and treasure box. Could this be the wrong file included accidentally?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 11:43 AM
Big thanks, dragging from the inventory to the fridge has to be the Sims most boring feature
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:33 PM
This mod seems not to be compatible with the newest WA patch. Game doesnt start (crashes while starting)
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anach
Wow! Thanks a bunch for this. I've been on a nectar making frenzy and having to drag all that produce to the fridge to store it has been a real pain.

Ill give it a try.

*edit* not working for me. I opened up the S3SA in a hex editor and all it said was about producing gems and treasure box. Could this be the wrong file included accidentally?

Gosh I'm so sorry! Fixed now, please redownload. No idea how that happened The copy in my hard disk is the correct one but somehow the one I uploaded to MTS was wrong See I need my sleep...

Quote: Originally posted by -Shady-
This mod seems not to be compatible with the newest WA patch. Game doesnt start (crashes while starting)

I uploaded the wrong file :oops: please redownload and see if it's compatible...
Banned
#8 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 1:04 PM
excellent! how about store all books too?
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 1:08 PM
thanks for this and your right dragging fish,fruit ect from your inventory can get on your nervers
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 1:40 PM
this is sooo useful and time saving! thanks for your hard work at 1 am!
Scholar
#11 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:16 PM
thank you so much! i needed this, even tho' i have no clue how to do this...so from sleep deprived me, to sleep deprived you...thank you!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:05 PM
Does This Work With WA 2.3
Theorist
#13 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 4:22 PM
Thank you tons! this is such a time saver compared to how I use to have to do it.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:04 PM
Works great! Thanks again.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 5:47 PM
This is a Godsend and you, dear girl, are a genius! One insomniac to another, go get some sleep! I'm using 2.3, YES, it works!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:06 PM
Thank You!!!! The dragging was killing me x.x
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:09 PM
It does work with the WA/2.3 Patch... or at least it's working so far for me. This is awesome, as I'm just as lazy and impatient about storing things in my fridge. Greatly appreciated!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:15 PM
THANK YOU!! finally a way to deal with my farmer and fisherman sims easily. it is about time someone made this.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 6:40 PM
Awww. You beat me to it. Anyway, good job. Makes life easier. Something Maxis should have thought about from the get go. Hope your sleep pattern is fixed right soon.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:22 PM
Thank You!! I hated how long it took to move all that crap!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 7:44 PM
YOU ARE A GOD!!
I totally love you (=
And I know how you feel I'm tired too.
2 a.m. to bed!
Hope you come out with some more awesome mods ;D
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 8:59 PM
Thank you so much for this! I was wondering why this wasn't included in the original game. Good thing we have clever people like you to fix these things.

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:37 PM
i totally <3 you!
why didn't i check MTS before i put all my harvests in the fridge.. so stupid
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:47 PM
Thank you so much!

One question: Is this only in English?
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 10:55 PM
Thank you soo much! Now i can stop clicking and draging all the time much appreciated!
Page 1 of 12