Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#201 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 8:54 PM
I'm guessing it came into fruit before the Winter season and nobody harvested it so it was still all on the bush when Winter did eventually roll around.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 11:38 AM
Honestly, I love these three, they're probably my favourites of this family

Scholar
#203 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I'm guessing it came into fruit before the Winter season and nobody harvested it so it was still all on the bush when Winter did eventually roll around.

Sounds very possible. OK, I'm fine whit this explanation.
Field Researcher
#204 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 1:04 PM

Some recent pics from my game.

Birthday party in my legacy family:

Also started to play Oasis Springs this week. Have been playing Sims 4 since it was released, but never played in Oasis Springs before. Built this small home, liked how it turned out:

My sims hanging out at Oasis Inn, the local motel.

Created Don Lothario from the earlier games and sent him out fishing in Oasis Springs:

Lab Assistant
#205 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 1:35 AM
Cue baywatch theme... And yes, that is a palm tree growing out of the seafloor. I need to fix that.

Okay, that "I'm a serial killer" expression is pretty unsettling.

Well, someone's got confidence! I'm not sure many people could pull that off...

Synchronised bat panic dance, go go go!

Lab Assistant
#206 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 3:11 PM
So Davis started flirting with this random lady he met on the street. One thing lead to another, and she's now pregnant.

Well, it turns out she's married, and Davis ran into her husband while he was out at the park one day. He wasn't in a very good mood. Presumably because his wife had just had someone else's kid.

So what does he do? Why, flirt with him as well, obviously!

For a married man, he was pretty into it. Mind you so was his wife. Perhaps their marriage is on the rocks?

Welp, look who stayed the night
Cant say I blame Davis too much. in the words of somebody whose name escapes me, nice rear bumper!

Scholar
#207 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 6:55 PM
Mail carrier woman: Claims she had trouble getting the mail into the mailbox (in summer).
Mailbox: Am I a joke to you?

(I might have made a post like this before...Don't know.
Forum Resident
#208 Old 11th Apr 2021 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mightyena
Micah: Oh, say something romantic in french for me?
Sammy: pourquoi, je vais faire de la fromage du jour
Micah: *melts*
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sammy's pickup lines would be a lot less effective if Micah actually spoke French. Luckily for him, everything sounds romantic en français.

@mightyena
I am French , French fluent from France I do not understand a word to your "parody of" French ahaha anyways to try to speak it !
If you are French fluent too, as I am, please tell me what did you mean ahah .

___
[QUOTE=Mrmo]A few random pics...
I do love the details in the landscapes of TS4 but sometimes I do not understand them. What does this sign mean?...

@Mrmo : the sign sound like a parody of this warns you about a street bumps in the road. I hope it helps you !
Mad Poster
#209 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 11:35 AM
@LucieSims That's the point. The French is supposed to be gibberish but to somebody who cannot speak French it sounds sexy even if it isn't. That's the joke.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#210 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 5:19 PM
Not funny enough for the Bloopers thread so I post here instead...

I told my active sim Nani to have a quick snack... Peas... and as her husband were blocking the path while repairing the broken dishwasher machine she went out the back door... to have her meal sitting on the edge of the pool.

This spot really was perfect for the pool... But maybe I should have made it larger...

Scholar
#211 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 11:18 AM
They really should give their workers some pauses every now and then... it's just 11 o'clock or so... AM!

Field Researcher
#212 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 11:01 AM
Installed Country Living EP this week and have been playing non stop since then... Such a great EP! Love the new world and all the animal interactions.

Test Subject
#213 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 10:15 AM
A former Sim I used to 'test play' around with had me use cheats to make a neat bed. Basically, I used a sofa for the backside of the bed, then added a teddy bear in the middle and those figurines on one of the bed's new arms.
Screenshots
Scholar
#214 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 11:23 AM
LogLady: Looks very beautiful indeed!

MakinUnleashed: Nice idea. Was it the "move object" cheat?
Test Subject
#215 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
MakinUnleashed: Nice idea. Was it the "move object" cheat?

Yes. I used the move object cheat only.
Test Subject
#216 Old 2nd Aug 2021 at 7:15 PM
Work in progress shots of me redesigning Ragdoll Refurb to something new. :D
Screenshots
Test Subject
#217 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 7:55 PM
Ragdoll Refurb is, in words, a great location to rebuild and make anew. Its design is quite spacious to fix or let it be.
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 12:12 PM
I decided to recreate The Sims 2 Sims in The Sims 4 and this is my slightly more mature version of a Laura who was never abducted Haha
Test Subject
#219 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 1:54 AM
Some shots from my Rags to Riches in Henford-on-Bagely save

Scholar
#220 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 10:00 AM
"Are you santa? You're not santa..."
"No, I'm a gym instructor!"

Forum Resident
#221 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 7:59 PM
A townie took fire in the street we live. Dad came out to try to help her.
He called the firefighters to help him to extinct the fire but they were not happy to be called for nothing. (they only came for a lot not for a random sims in town that can die? chocked)
Finally Dad saved the woman, she thanked him.

- Miss V
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Scholar
#222 Old 2nd Oct 2021 at 9:57 PM
So I told my sim to do a pop art painting and he painted this:

(skeptical player noises)

Disclaimer: I don't know mush about art so it is possible the game was correct...
Field Researcher
#223 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 3:18 PM
Some recent pics from my game, my legacy families and some houses I've built:

Scholar
#224 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 4:06 PM
Not many of my sims does have a pool and those who have do not have dogs. So I never know until now how crazy dogs are about them.

Scholar
#225 Old 6th Nov 2021 at 5:18 PM
I'm very happy that I can not go fishing in Oasis Springs. Some of the fishes are ugly and quite scary. It's also a deep sea fish and this is a lake... Looks like someone did fail that class...

Page 9 of 10