Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:02 AM
Tazze how did you remove the mask? If you want the object to be not-recolorable you can dis-enable the pattern. You can post the package here. If you feel uncomfortable doing so since it has adult content just pm me the link.

I'm understanding you now Base You can have up to four recolorable channels in-game just like we can in s3pe...that was the part I wasn't clear on. And now I'm strictly gonna *not* highjack the thread anymore with a discussion about a tool the OP isn't using Also, underweighted bones is prolly not the issue here...we're talking an object not a clothes mesh. Objects do get joints assigned but generally they all get assigned to one unless they have animations like a bed (for example).
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 1:07 AM
I looked at the package you've sent and you're missing a couple IMG's in there. You need to keep the Specular, the Multiplier (the one with all greys), and the Mask (the one that is red, green, and blue). I suggest you reclone the statue and re-do the object using the fixed Specular you have now. Once you've done that it's very easy to dis-enable the channels so it won't be recolorable. If you do that though you're going to have to use an overlay to get your texture onto the object in-game. If you still have questions after recloning post again
Sockpuppet
#28 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:37 AM
Oh Tazz,
then you dont have the bleeding through faces like i thought but those faces are invisible(because they are reversed)
You have to select those area's and reverse the faces
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
Oh Tazz,
then you dont have the bleeding through faces like i thought but those faces are invisible(because they are reversed)
You have to select those area's and reverse the faces

and how can I do that?
Sockpuppet
#30 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 7:20 PM
Select the faces that are invisible(turn draw backfaces off)
Select the faces, not only the vertices.
Then choose reverse vertex order from the face menu.
You might have to fix the normals
Page 2 of 2