Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 11:07 PM
Default The Auditions
Do you enjoy watching the auditions? I do! They are my absolute favorite part! I'm so excited because they start tonight at 8pm! Yay! I've waited since.... last season for this night to come, lol. Who else is watching it?

After tonights Auditions are over....we can start talking about the humourous, or brilliant, acts they show!

Also, whos gonna win this year? A Guy or a Girl? . . . I myself don't know really.....however, I hope that its like a pop, rock, or hiphop type of person, regardless of gender.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 11:14 PM
Can you say hilarious? My family and I laugh our asses off. But I've lost interest in it awhile ago, the last one I saw was in '06.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 11:20 PM
ah, too bad, lol! I think I usually loose interest in the show near the middle-end UNLESS there is a person still on whom I really like. Like, last season....I didn't watch probably the last idk, 4 episodes! [maybe more] However, I always watch the auditions, as, the auditions are ALWAYS the best!...Unless you don't like laughing at other ppls expense....

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 9:56 PM
Ok, so, what performances stood out the most to every/any body? I'd have to say that the guy that was almost all the way blind, and the bikini girl stood out the most... lol.

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:04 PM
I didn't start watching the show until what ever season Taylor Hicks won. (Season 5?) So I'm not sick of it yet. In fact, I find visiting VFTW during the season really makes me more eager to watch it. Now before I get flamed, I just want to say that I always vote for who I want to and rarely pick the worster, and I just find that they add a whole new dimension to the show that not only keeps me entertained, but also keeps me informed of what goes on behind the scenes.

So far for this season, the ones who really jump out at me are Casey Carlson from Kansas City, Danny Gokey also from Kansas City (the guy whose wife died) and Lenesha Young from Louisville (the girl who wrote her own song). I know there are others, but those are the ones I can think of right now whose names I remember.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 1:05 AM
Default Name I couldn't remember
This is the first time I've watched the show, highly amusing my daughter covered her ears when Tatiana came on especially when she laughed, I thought that it was great that the blind guy got through he's got alot of guts. I agree with Vega black but I also think the guy who did the stones number has got a good chance I can't remember his name, good looking got the package.

Just thought I'd add this before I forget his name again and after his performance tonight I'd say he is definately going to win. ADAM

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
Thanks
Ange
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:41 AM
Ahh... I remember Tatianna!
lol,
Well, I am no longer watching the show for this season; yet another reason I wish I could remove this club

Anywho, glad someone posted stuff atleast

Mad Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clw8
Do you enjoy watching the auditions? I do! They are my absolute favorite part! I'm so excited because they start tonight at 8pm! Yay! I've waited since.... last season for this night to come, lol. Who else is watching it?

After tonights Auditions are over....we can start talking about the humourous, or brilliant, acts they show!

Also, whos gonna win this year? A Guy or a Girl? . . . I myself don't know really.....however, I hope that its like a pop, rock, or hiphop type of person, regardless of gender.

Well I know the American Idol season has passed....but....MY FAVORITE AUDITION was Joel Contreras! Courtesy of Ally: Click Here

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog