Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:42 PM Last edited by Vampire_aninyosaloh : 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:52 PM.
The awesomest story ever!! (Write stories :))
Once upon a time, in a small town, a peasant called Raps lived with his wife WWW.
While Raps worked in the country, WWW prepared ham cookies, the favorite food of her, but Raps secretly hated it.
One day WWW discovered it and called a killer to kill Raps, because nobody could live if they didn't like ham cookies.
That killer arrived at the town and said to WWW:

-Good morning good lady. My name is Fergus ZimZ. I'm the best killer of Australia, that's why my prices are really high -then ZimZ showed WWW the price.

-OMG! I can't afford that -said WWW- I couldn't pay the university of my little son Lew... What could I do??

-There's no problem... you can pay it with your son... Then you won't have to pay his university. And I don't think he even could enter it... I've seen him, he doesn't seem to be really clever...

-Oh! That's an awesome idea! -WWW entered the house and called Lew- Lew! Come here son! A friend wants to see you!

-OK mum! -Lew arrived and started to dribble-

-Don't do that Lew! -said WWW- There is a visit!

-Lew... do you want to come with me? -said ZimZ- I will buy candies for you...

-Of course I want!!

ZimZ went with Lew to a well and he pushed Lew to it. Lew fell and died at the bottom of the well, dribbling...
ZimZ came back to the house and saw Raps playing with a rudimentary computer. He took a knife and cut Raps arms:

-Noooo!! -screamed Raps- Now I couldn't play with the computer!!

-I've killed your son and I'm going to kill you too! -said ZimZ.

-Son? -asked Raps with blood in his shirt- I don't have a son... Oh! You mean that guy that lived in our home... he was a beggar... So you've killed him... Uff! It's a relief...

-WTF??!! WWW has deceived me!! -said ZimZ with rage in his eyes.

ZimZ cut Raps head and ran to the place where WWW was. He killed her filling her mouth with ham cookies until she couldn't breath, and then he killed him self, saying:

-I'm the best killer ever!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Typical
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:26 PM
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:29 PM
Do you like my story??

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:45 PM
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:47 PM
Why have you had to think??

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Typical
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:54 PM
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:57 PM
*is still laughing her ass off*
I like the interpretation of me as a conniving, dissatisfied house-wife. XD This is so full of win!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:00 PM
Oh! You like it!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#9 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:51 AM
*dies of laughter and blood loss*

I love the portrayal of me as 1. married to WWW (lol, lol) and 2. a lazy-ass farmer.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:23 AM
In a far far away place, pleasantview, Nina and WWW sat in the dirt playing with barbies, like any 7 year old girls would do.

After decapitating them and burning their remains, they grew tired of playing and walked inside the house.

"LEWJEN1!!!" W and Nina called, yelling for the 4 year old.

"Meh?" Lew replied as he walked into the room.
W and Nina smiled, "Do you wanna play barbies Lew?" "Shwure! I wove barbies!" Just then, a shadow appeared in the doorway, and I sharp voice cut out, "What aare you going to play?" The Princess of Death called. DP, whom was 13, was not just their daily babysitter. She was the grim reapers daughter. "Barbies." W and Nina called out, grins marking thier sweet little faces. "Oh I LOVE barbies." They led the innocent boy into the bedroom, and began sharpening their razors.
(This is getting a bit dark)
Just outside the window, a tiger lay crouched, watching. the little one would be easiest... he thought, but the big one has more food.

There was a loud CRASH as the tiger jumped through the window and attacked DP's throat. W adn Nina scrambled for cover, while Lew stood there, like this:

Anyone care to continue?

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:25 AM
Yay! I didn't gaet killed! :D
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RiBlan
Yay! I didn't get killed! :D

I'm guessing the tiger is me?
Scholar
#13 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:30 AM
Yeppers :D

You ate DP X3

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:53 AM
Sweet!

<lengthens Message>
Theorist
#15 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
Awesome I'm in Nina's story woot! And I kill raps woot!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:22 AM
...you did what??!!

Theorist
#17 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:25 AM
My Story now!

It was a bright Sunny morning in the evening of Drearyland. Nina woke up next to her beloved husband Dr. Rapsheba. Nina wasn't feeling so well so she decided to scamper off to the bathroom to have the everyday vommit in the toilet.

"Totally eewess!" she cried, "Raps honey I vommited blue vommit"

"Eew! Get out" screamed Raps in the manliest voice he could do

"Not until I eat your brains... wait that's what Lew does" calls for Lew who just so happened to be in the loo at the time, "Eat him!" Nina ordered.

"I thought we had a thing!" cried Raps who clearly didn't understand that Nina detests Nintendo and loves blood, "A thing... eww like gross, I was only trying to make you draw some blood for me"

"Aww," muttered Raps. The Suddenly Fergus skipped his way into the room with a chainsaw with bloodied ballet soes and bits of fabric stuck in it.

"The sexy fergus has come to the rescue! Who needs to die this time!... I see raps you are quite a flirt first WWW and now Nina, what you get up to I will never know" said Fergus directing his eyes to raps

"Aah, so I see Lew is still alive... maybe that well wasn't the right place. Well I do have a chainsaw but I'm quite tired from chopping all those flirty girls at the ballet studio, how I hate them." Fergus laughed in an abnormally disturbing manner

"Ahem. Weren't we up to the bit when you guys are meant to tear me limb from limb and drink my blood?" asked raps in a clearly unsatisfied way."

"Oh yes. Get him Lew I don't do the tearing... I do the chopping! MUWHAHHA!" smirked ZimZ

"Raps while Lew is trying to rip you up will yu get a coffee for me? All that work killing WWW was harrrrd work she's a fast one and she uses her ham well bleh! The stench of pig and it's milk I really need a coffee!" ZimZ seemed tired.

"I wanna do something!" moanded Nina, "It's always the boys who get to do everything! I want a go!" Shouted Nina in an awful tone it sounded like a cat dying!

To be continued... If wanted XD
Mad Poster
#18 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:43 AM
One day, Raps was walking through the forest, her favorite red hood covering her head.
She was going to visit her most-favoritest grandma, WWW. Raps was bored, so she started thinking up ways to kill Lew.
"Hmmm, maybe I can drop 10,000 tons on his head..."
| |
| |
__/ \__
/ 10,000\
---------
0.o
Suddenly, she heard a strange noise coming from the bushes, "Who's there?!" She screamed...

Somebody wanna continue?
Theorist
#19 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:46 AM
Umm... Ri raps is a boy
Mad Poster
#20 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:48 AM
Really?
Theorist
#21 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:42 AM
yes he is
Mad Poster
#22 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 7:24 AM
Ok,

1. why do I always die?
2. why am I always a dissatisfied husband?
and 3. Aww, come on, I don't even have the girl avi anymore.

:D

suddenly, the big bad SaydeSim leapt out of the bushes screaming the barbie theme song at the top of his lungs. Conveniently, a 10,000 ton weight dropped out of the sky and crushed Sayde. Raps bushed this off as a coincidence and went on his now transsexual way. when he/she arrived at grandmother WWW's house, he...

Alchemist
#23 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaydeSim
In a far far away place, pleasantview, Nina and WWW sat in the dirt playing with barbies, like any 7 year old girls would do.

After decapitating them and burning their remains, they grew tired of playing and walked inside the house.

"LEWJEN1!!!" W and Nina called, yelling for the 4 year old.

"Meh?" Lew replied as he walked into the room.
W and Nina smiled, "Do you wanna play barbies Lew?" "Shwure! I wove barbies!" Just then, a shadow appeared in the doorway, and I sharp voice cut out, "What aare you going to play?" The Princess of Death called. DP, whom was 13, was not just their daily babysitter. She was the grim reapers daughter. "Barbies." W and Nina called out, grins marking thier sweet little faces. "Oh I LOVE barbies." They led the innocent boy into the bedroom, and began sharpening their razors.
(This is getting a bit dark)
Just outside the window, a tiger lay crouched, watching. the little one would be easiest... he thought, but the big one has more food.

There was a loud CRASH as the tiger jumped through the window and attacked DP's throat. W adn Nina scrambled for cover, while Lew stood there, like this:

Anyone care to continue?

I like your story! (yey,somebody remembers to put me in story! )

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Theorist
#24 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:16 AM
1. raps you're a good character to kill of in stories.
2. well you are just the husband who... erm.. dies?
3. you had like 2 girl avis peach and daisy... wait 3! daisy with santa hat as well.. I mean I always have girl avis like my current one and my many many peach ones that I kept changing
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 11:31 AM
To be sincere... Fergus... I thought that you were a girl until you showed your self-sim!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:

Page 1 of 15