Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#401 Old 15th May 2010 at 3:54 PM
I don't do that at all. I only do it if I have something nerve wracking to do, like take a huge test.

I hate doing two (boring) things at a time. Like when I'm doing the dishes and my mom yells at me to do the laundry, it just ticks me off.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#402 Old 23rd May 2010 at 4:09 PM
Not particularly. I kind of like doing the dishes; the warm water feels so good.

I don't often eat when I'm hungry; I eat at certain times. For example, I always eat lunch at 11:30. I eat a snack in the afternoon at 3:30. I eat dinner at 6:00. I'm such a creature of habit. The one thing I hate about going on vacation is how it screws up my eating patterns.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Forum Resident
#403 Old 23rd May 2010 at 6:34 PM
Nope. My work schedule is so random that my meals are always off. Lunch can be at 11:30, 2:30, 4, or non-existant. Dinner can be 5:30, 7, 10, 11, etc..

When I find a new song that I like, I listen to it on repeat until I get sick of it.

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Rubric Wrangler
#404 Old 23rd May 2010 at 8:13 PM
Yep.

I like to make myself detailed, accurate chord and fake sheets for most all songs I play (non-classical), but then I just end up memorizing them in a few days and never using said sheets again.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr

Page 17 of 17