Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 2:59 PM
Default Teens can fight against adults
Back when I only had the Basegame or perhaps some of the earlier EPs, I remember that teens and adults could have fights. Now it´s unfortunately not possible anymore and the only thing teens can do to annoy adults is to throw drinks. So I´m looking for a hack that allows adults and teens to fight again. I know about the hack fight anyone anytime over att Insimenator, but I prefer the fight interactions to depend on the relationship status. I also don´t know if that hack really is compatible with AL/M&G.

Another interaction I miss is the noogie interaction. Teens used to be able to do that to children, but now they can only do it to eachother. I would really like to have a hack that enables that interaction again too.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 10:32 AM
Wait, adults can shower in the rain?
Alchemist
#3 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 7:11 AM
Idk about showering in the rain--that doesn't seem like a TS2 thing. And OP's ask is originally from 2012, but, in case someone does come across this:
Mean Interactions to Any Age by Hexagonal-Bipyramid

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her