Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 3:40 AM
Default cat pregnancy
could swear I used to have a stature of a cat on a pedestal; you could click on it to make a kitten. ?? What I want is to be able to make a cat pregnant. If I had stray cats in the hood I could wait (maybe forever) for a stray to get on the lot, then could use the blender to get the pregnancy. Is there an object or cheat I could use?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 3:57 AM
Christainlov's mod, still have it myself but cannot seem to find it online anywhere
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=472257 post #15
listed in the download under offical/PETS/babyPetcreator.

everywhere else I looked was a dead site.
Alchemist
#3 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 4:23 AM
Some of Christianlov's old files/archive used to be hosted on Simbology, and those files have been preserved. You can find them in the Simbology archive under Christianlov. (There's also a few posts here and there on MTS that have the archive, too.)

Anyway, for the Pet Baby Creator, grammapat, you'll want "ChristianLovModCollection.zip" and it's filed under \OFFICIAL\PETS.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 3:07 PM
thanks everyone.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..