Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mod Squad Presents- The Mammoth Shower! Teaser Piece for upcoming set.

by The Mod Squad Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 7:05 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2006 at 9:29 PM by The Mod Squad : Minor tweak for the outdoor shower

216 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 212 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:11 PM
OMG, Way Too Cool !!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:13 PM
Wahh! I can't believe it. Thats spectacular and cute and wow! Thank you! And give us more!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:22 PM
one word wow

could people out there sim me ive got one person doing me at the moment the link is http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...622#post1317622 ive being waiting scine march
Inventor
#29 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:22 PM
Fantastic! They are so incredibly cute!
Thanks for all your hard work! :thumb:

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:26 PM
Oh wow, this is so cute! I think I'm going to scrap my existing neighborhood and start over with this theme. (Hurry! I'm excited and anxious.)
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:32 PM
Love it! lmao!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has died, been cured, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:35 PM
I love it now I have to make a flintstone nhood!!!!!!! :cranky:
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:36 PM
I love the idea of making a stoneage town. Your the best cause I'm just loving this. Thank you for sharing and I also look forward to seeing what will come next.
Scholar
#34 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:36 PM
Brilliant, I can't wait to see the rest of the set.
Great work & thanks :D

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
#35 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:40 PM
Fantasy!!!
Alchemist
#36 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:40 PM
These mammoth showers are so cool. I can't wait for your more stuff to come for Simstones. I still love to watch Flintstones on tv.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:43 PM

Lol that´s funny xD
Can´t wait to see it in the game

Thanks xD
Field Researcher
#38 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:45 PM
OMG That is so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
CANT WAIT TO TEST IT IN MY GAME
THANX A LOT :LOL:
REALLLLLLLY THANX
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:46 PM
This is awsome, cant wait for the entire set. this and the rest of the set is a must download
Field Researcher
#40 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 8:57 PM
Oh WOW! I love it! Totally hilarious! I can't wait for the full set. Yabba dabba doo!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:07 PM
This is totally UNBELIEVABLE... Heh... I never imagined such thing is possible... You`re doing way better than Maxis! It`s astonishing! Thanks! A lot!

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:08 PM
Very creative - and humourous! And the detail is fantastic. Thanks; I can't wait to see what else you'll come up with!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:18 PM
:lovestruc OMG!! This set is so awesome! The detail is just incredible! Thanks a bunch.
Scholar
#44 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:20 PM
DAMN GREAT!!!! I love this, It's really nice to see something new from Mod Squad. You are all the best
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:26 PM
Simply fantastic.right down to Mammoth mop up
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:34 PM
This is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard of. I cannot wait to download it all. This is so wonderful, you guys are great.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:34 PM
Can't wait for the rest of the set! This is among the coolest things I've ever seen!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
Well it is awefully cute (even if it isn't a llama!). I am a huge fan of the flintstones and will look forward to the rest of the set.
Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful creativity with us!
Karr
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:46 PM
lol! this is soo funny bt so cool and amazing at the same time lo l thank you!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:48 PM
Absolutely Awsome I hope the set is BIG. This is obviously one of the best mods ive ever seen

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Page 2 of 9