Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mod Squad Presents- The Mammoth Shower! Teaser Piece for upcoming set.

by The Mod Squad Posted 21st Jul 2006 at 7:05 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2006 at 9:29 PM by The Mod Squad : Minor tweak for the outdoor shower

216 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 212 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Test Subject
#51 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:49 PM
Oh my word!! That is one of the cutest and coolest things I have ever seen! I remember watching the flinstones as a kid (and secretly I still do!) You have just made my day ... THANK YOU! I can't wait for the rest of the set. I now need to scrap the rest of my weekend to start a new nhood to make a simstones one! Again, thank you so much for all your hard work. The detail is fantastic!

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive!

Remember - true love only comes round once, grab it with both hands and appreciate it, for it might only last a couple of seconds.
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:57 PM
Fantastic !!! Great job guys ( girls ) !!! It's .... Perfect ! I love , love , love animals and this is great !
Well done - actualy perfectly done ! I can't wait for windows ! So I can try it ...
Field Researcher
#53 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 9:57 PM
You all are so AMAZINGLY FRIGGIN' TALENTED it is scary!!! Great work!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:00 PM
When I caught sight of this, I burst out laughing and couldn't stop. My husband came running to see what was going on, and even though he's not a Sims player, he loved it, too. He can't wait for me to download it, so he can see it in action. If even NON-Sims players are salivating over this, you know it's an amazing creation!

Thank you to all the members of the Mod Squad, for making such wonderful things and for sharing them with us. We are all in awe of your talents.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#55 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:15 PM
TOO funny! I have abosultely no home this would be appropriate in....yet. But that will change after this evening! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM
Wow. I'm waiting on the whole set to download it, but just, wow. That is amazing. LOL. I about died laughing!

Sims 2 Rotation Blog Pleasantview Sucks
Forum Resident
#57 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:36 PM
I LOVE the Flinstones.. Our two turtles are named Fred and Wilma Flinstone..
I am going to treasure this set.

The Simstones are going to be a great hit and I already love them and can't wait to have the whole set.

Thank you very much.. you guys are brilliant!

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:40 PM Last edited by SushiSim : 21st Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM.
This is great, I'm sure the rest of the set is going to be just as awesome... Thanks

I have been retired from Simming for years now. I actually can't believe my work is still up after about 8 years and being downloaded. Lots of memories from the game and this website; these creations are a snapshot of a time in my life. Please continue downloading and enjoy.
Forum Resident
#59 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:42 PM
Too hysterical!! I can't believe we have gotten along without the things you guys/girls! Amazing. Absolutely amazing, you all!!

THANK YOU!! Can't wait to see the whole set!

Always,
A Very Amused,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 10:57 PM
way way too funny!!!! I could not believe it. I had to llok twice. Way to go guys whats next I wonder.....

My Avatar was made by the wonderful people of SIMply elau using one of my own sims.
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:10 PM
Default Very Cool!
This is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole set.

Live for now and the future....don't dwell on the past!
Scholar
#62 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:11 PM
Hey this looks great!! Can't wait for the rest of the set :D
Instructor
#63 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:14 PM
This is so so funny! How you got the idea and how you made it, i dont know! Well done Mod Squad!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:17 PM
It's freakin awesome! I am going to dl the whole set when it's finished! So excited!
Instructor
#65 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:37 PM
Wow! Obviously this is the set that LyricLee mentioned on another post. Can't wait to see the whole set! You guys ROCK!! lterally...lol

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#66 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:39 PM
Taking our game to a new level right there
Field Researcher
#67 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:50 PM
It is amazing!!! Wow im in awe!!!!!!

thanks so much

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:58 PM
Wowza, amazing! With animations and everything, you all rock! Can't wait to see what other awesome downloads go along with this theme. Thanks!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Field Researcher
#69 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:58 PM
hehehe the mammoths look so cute!! :D
thanks!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#70 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:04 AM
OMG! hahaha This is so great. Definately a teaser! I can't wait until the set comes out. Thanks to everyone who took part in this.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Instructor
#71 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:06 AM
SWEEEEEEEEET!!!! This has GOT to be the kewlest design I have EVER seen on here. You guys are just too dayum good. AWESOME!!! And thank you for sharing!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#72 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:08 AM
roflmao This is just awesome..I love the Flintstones er ( Simstones ) Thanks for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#73 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:14 AM
OMFG!

I Love You!!

Because the voices in my head tell me to...
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:21 AM
YABBA DABBA DOO! Great job ~ I, too, look forward to seeing the rest of the set.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:35 AM
snickers....ROTFLMAO, Oh this is going to be one outrageous set when it's complete, the Mammoth's are way to cute, and if the rest of the set is as detailed as this I'm going to be making a whole SimsRock neighborhood...LOL

Ooo, wonder if there's going to be a piggy garbage disposal....LOL

Great work guys/gals, can't wait to see more of it, and no doubt that I'll down load when the sets all together, (think the poor mammoth would stick out to much in a neighborhood, all on his lonesome...LOL)

Two Thumbs WAY WAY Up!!
Page 3 of 9