Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 26th May 2008 at 12:42 AM
Did anyone see the Guitar Hero commercials during the show? The first was with David Cook, then later they had the same one but with David Archuleta.

I almost pissed myself when David Cook came flying across the floor dressed like Tom Cruise in Risky Business (dress shirt, underwear, socks, sunglasses) holding the GH controller. I couldn't stop laughing... and drooling.

-edit-
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b_MmOUZ085s
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:06 AM
Archuleta looked a little awkward in that commercial, but Cook ROCKED period.
Alchemist
#78 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:27 PM
Yeah, seriously. I don't wanna see a 17 year old in his underwear, anyways. I sure as hell can't lust after him (which I don't) because that would be illegal. I'm 20, so that would be weird.

How old is David Cook anyways? I'm gonna look it up.

-edit-
He's 25. YES! I have a chance!
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 27th May 2008 at 3:33 AM
He did say he's single. He can sing, he's got the looks--go get him! :D
Mad Poster
#80 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:59 AM
I loved that commercial! David Archuleta didn't have the rock star vibe going and definitely didn't carry it like David Cook did. When the first one came on, I was leaning forward on the couch going, "Is that REALLY David Cook?!"

He's so cute :D.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#81 Old 27th May 2008 at 12:14 PM
The fact that David Archuleta and David Cook pantless surprised me. And this kinda proves that even if you do lose American Idol, you can still have a career.
Alchemist
#82 Old 27th May 2008 at 1:37 PM
Yeah, my mom and I were like... "why are they showing a scene from Risky Busin--- wait, is that DAVID COOK?!?" Then I proceeded to drool and laugh and drool and laugh some more.
Page 4 of 4