Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 10:38 PM
Default Prison Break
The (possible) mother of all uber political conspiracy shows, Prison Break starring Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell and Sarah Wayne Callies.

It's about a man's attempt to save his brother, an wrongly convicted man on deathrow and the conspiracy surrounding it.

Awesome show! Those that don't watch it, do! It's so diverse and original season after season. Those that do watch it, yay! Good taste!

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

P.S. Sara's alive! It wasn't her head in the box, Lincoln just needs his eyes checked.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 10:52 PM
I'm sooo glad Sarah is alive. It wasn't the same without her. There is already a Prison Break topic somewhere so this one might get locked. It happened to me when I first joined and posted about Prison Break. I Love the show!
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 10:03 PM
Yup, yup, me too! I do wonder what Sara being alive means for Michael, though, seeing as he's gone off on some revenge crusade to find Gretchen (who is COMPLETELY creepy).

I ran a search for Prison Break and Wentworth Miller before I posted the thread, but nothing came up. Is there another thread for it?

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 12:54 AM
Looks like it's been removed maybe because it became inactive. I don't know but I couldn't find it either but I know it was there because I posted it on it after my original Prison Break thread was locked.

We should continue the discussion here then.

Do you have s1 and s2 on DVD? S3 comes out in August. Also, I saw some on the set shots of Sarah and Wentworth.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 4:40 PM
I have season 2 on DVD, it was so much more fast paced than season 1!
Yup, she's definitely back, I'm not sure how they're going to make it work, but I'm glad she's back :D

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 11:32 PM
Michael deserves some happiness after all he's been through and sacrificed for others. What do you think of Lincoln? I have mixed feelings for him.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 9:45 PM
I do think Michael deserves happiness (with Sara, no-one else for him. Plus he needs to actually get a divorce from the wife of convenience who tried to turn him in at gunpoint and all) and so does Lincoln. He gave up everything for Michael in the first place (the 90,000 debt to get Michael through college), then he got stuck on deathrow for a crime he didn't commit, his ex-wife got shot because of him, his son got framed for murder and was almost hunted down and killed and then he lost Veronica, had to listen to her get shot over the phone, then LJ got kidnapped and he was left under the impression that his own son didn't want to see him again. He needs to be a little happy.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:13 PM
Yes, Lincoln has been through a lot as well. He doesn't show much emotion though apart from his son.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:37 PM
I've seen it a few times, but I don't follow the show religiously. The sheer genius of the plans they concoct always blows me away whenever I do manage to catch an episode. I love Wentworth Miller- he has such intense eyes and he's very good at playing stoic, bottled-up characters. Great action on the show, too- kind of reminds me of Lost, with all of the conspiracies.

Anyhoo, the thing I really came in here because of (you'll like it, Alissa )... I read somewhere that Jensen Ackles' father had a brief role as a guest star on Prison Break? With my luck, that probably wasn't one of the few episodes I've seen, but I just thought it was interesting. I searched YouTube and couldn't find it. Maybe one of you real fans knows something :P.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:48 PM
lol, Rabid, how well you know me.

I had no idea about that, but I went and looked it up and turns out he (Alan Ackles) was in the episode Bad Blood in Season 2 as Sara's contact. Awesome! I actually remember that episode pretty well, it was one of the best and had quite an important turning point.

And yup, I'm a Miller lover too, but really, Ackles outranks Miller every time....

Have you seen Wentworth Miller in The Human Stain? He's so very good! But you're right, he plays intense characters best.

Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 6:51 PM
Interesting. Now I need to make a note to somehow get my hands on that episode .

I think he outranks everyone :P. And I will slowly back away from this thread before I turn it even more off topic :D.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:19 PM
Lol, he does outrank everyone. Though, I've got to admit, Miller is close and let's face it, Michael Scofield wouldn't get away with half the stuff he does if he wasn't so easy on the eye :P