Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 11:52 PM
Default WCIF: older version of inteen for AL?
In the new/most recently udpated Inteenimator it no longer has the same-sex pregnancy mod that I use regularly in my game. Does anyone have an older download of this? Either 2017 or earlier? The UC one no longer has the SSP flavorpak.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 12:04 AM
Mine is "fresh" from 2015 according to the file's modified date, if you only want the same sex pregnancy flavorpack I can upload that for you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Mine is "fresh" from 2015 according to the file's modified date, if you only want the same sex pregnancy flavorpack I can upload that for you.
That would be wonderful. As long as it's compatible with the newer download I have.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 12:11 AM
I honestly have no idea, I didn't even know there was a newer version of inteenimator. But try it out and if game starts acting funny then it's probably not compatible and you can just toss it out and hopefully somebody else has newer version that'll work. Uploaded it here.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 12:54 AM
There are also different versions of Inteen in the Simbology SFS (under jase439). So if foxmanic's file doesn't have what you're looking for, check here.
https://simfileshare.net/folder/92516/