Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 2:07 PM
Default WCIF: A mod that makes commitment memories randomly positive or negative?
I swear I saw a mod like this somewhere, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. When two Sims go steady, get engaged or get married, the mod makes the memories positive or negative randomly (or at least gives a chance of a negative memory). I think it allows Romance Sims to have positive commitment memories, too.

I came across Lazy Duchess's "Random Marriage/Proposal Rejection" mod found here, and DiLight's "Easy Committed Relationship for Romance Sims" found here in my search, but one just adds random commitment rejection and the other makes Romance Sims' commitment memories positive.

Anyone heard of the mod I'm talking about? I might be getting it confused with either of the mods I listed, but I thought I'd ask just in case there's something else out there.

Thank you.