Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adam, Eve, The God and The Devil

by Snailhorse Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 9:56 PM

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 2:40 PM
I always thought that if God and the Devil were to have human facial features, the devil would be hottest, because medieval church (and some fundamentalists nowadays) believe(d) that lust and seduction and overall hotness are sinful, which means, hot=sin=devil, not hot=not sinful=god.
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 1:15 AM
awesome stuff! the devil is very seductive indeed! oh just wonder, are you thinking of adding lilth to it?
Field Researcher
#53 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 4:19 AM
cOoLnEsS! I don't believe in God or Satan, but *ahem* The Devil is HOTT. *ahem* Eve is pretty, God and Adam are freaky lookin' (I think), aaaaaand....

:devil: The Devil is HOTT! :devil:

TOFL (The Offical Forum Lurker) :lurk:

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:13 AM
the devil is hothothot!

even if I am Satan and an adulterous b*tch, I still might be the love of your life
Test Subject
#55 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:14 AM
how did u get the sim to do the twist anw! lol

even if I am Satan and an adulterous b*tch, I still might be the love of your life
Instructor
#56 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:10 PM
That's an interesting take, though I do think Adam and Eve should have been made with a slightly darker skintone. There is little likelihood they would have been caucasian. Also, skintone variation was not said to be very strongly evident until Noah's sons and grandsons (about 1,000 years after Adam and Eve, just before the Ice Age), as it would take a while for significant variation to occur in the gene pool through population isolation.

The devil is an interesting take on the idea, but I think I would have to agree with Mel Gibson's version more. A nice effort on the "God" sim, but I don't think anyone's buying it.

This does, however, inspire me to make more sims based on my allegory: Stationery Voyagers. It has its own Adam and Eve (I forget their in-story names. Stationery Beings aren't mentioned in the series' namesake until after the Drisalian(Nihilist Universal Suicide Cult of Drisalius) War, which is supposed to be a reference to the Tower of Babel).

This also means I'd like to start work on Minshus(a ghostly presence that acts and talks like Jesus but looks like Confucius.) and the Vile Chameleon(rather than a serpent, as he changes color to indicate switching position on an issue). The Lakeith pit (which takes the place of both the cross and the Tree of Knowledge) might require a new mesh to create in-game though...

Anyway, I digress. This is definitely an interesting take on Genesis...
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th May 2006 at 10:08 AM
downloaded the devil.. I agree with everyone else.. lol
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:00 AM
They're all just so adorable, especially the devil. ^_^ (I think you should make a Steve too)
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 3:03 PM
Yes, I must agree with the general consensus... the Devil is incredibly inticing. God looks like a goody-two-shoes, but I guess he is anyway. LMFAO. Great job! I love Luci's (Lucifer ->->-> Satan) lipring and piercings. Really adds to his badass look.
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 12:08 AM
Lucy-fer ish hot. :3 xD My Lucy looks like a girl (because angels are supposed to appear genderless).
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:02 PM
The Devil is gorgeous, but I think he should be as Lucifer was apparently the most beautiful angel. Eve is very pretty.
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 7:44 AM
If in IRL devil looks like that, no wonder that they are with devil rather than god...
Field Researcher
#63 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CormorantEnt
That's an interesting take, though I do think Adam and Eve should have been made with a slightly darker skintone. There is little likelihood they would have been caucasian. Also, skintone variation was not said to be very strongly evident until Noah's sons and grandsons (about 1,000 years after Adam and Eve, just before the Ice Age), as it would take a while for significant variation to occur in the gene pool through population isolation.

The devil is an interesting take on the idea, but I think I would have to agree with Mel Gibson's version more. A nice effort on the "God" sim, but I don't think anyone's buying it.

This does, however, inspire me to make more sims based on my allegory: Stationery Voyagers. It has its own Adam and Eve (I forget their in-story names. Stationery Beings aren't mentioned in the series' namesake until after the Drisalian(Nihilist Universal Suicide Cult of Drisalius) War, which is supposed to be a reference to the Tower of Babel).

This also means I'd like to start work on Minshus(a ghostly presence that acts and talks like Jesus but looks like Confucius.) and the Vile Chameleon(rather than a serpent, as he changes color to indicate switching position on an issue). The Lakeith pit (which takes the place of both the cross and the Tree of Knowledge) might require a new mesh to create in-game though...

Anyway, I digress. This is definitely an interesting take on Genesis...

Well remember, when it comes to Genesis or other stories. Most of the time things never make that much sense.
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christinaluvssim
They are all so beautiful (the "Devil" is HOT!). Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Of COURSE he's hot, he kind of lives in an underground fire pit.....LOL. You could say he's smokin!
God is a blonde.........wow
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:51 PM
LOL, I agree fully with BlackKat13!! God is totally hot. xD <3
And judging by download count, he's losing to the freaking devil! Noooo!
D:

Thanks for these! ^o^

)+>
Smile, because you're better than you think. ;)
Test Subject
#66 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 5:51 AM
want eve's hair but the link goes to a non-existent page. does anyone have that mesh?
Page 3 of 3