Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:51 AM
Default Inhuman Skintone Sims (Red, Blue, Green, etc) (V1)
Judging from how it doesn't say we can't, and I see one thread by a non-mod, I am assuming it's ok to make your own thread here.

So I want to see Sims with non-human skintones. Red! Blue! Green! That stuff! Show off what you've made with the special skin colorizer that we were blessed with in The Sims 3. :D
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 5:16 PM
Oh jeez, 2 months exactly and finally it gets approved. I forgot I even posted this.

I will have some pics later. :p
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 10:11 PM

Belle. She's an alien adopted by my sim. She has ties to Egypt and the moon. :3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 12:49 AM
Ooo I love her eyes, they look completely black in those first two pics but the blue is gorgeous.
Sim Princess in Pink
#5 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 1:15 AM
Claeric - Wow I really love the first picture, and I love her eyes too .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 6:09 AM
Love those eyes! She is so perfect!

I have pictures of poison Ivy I made in my game. I gotta go snap some pictures of her
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 8:15 PM
Mummy edited in CAS reveals black skin.

Sim Princess in Pink
#8 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 10:29 PM
linuslover's Fern Brambles. . .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:11 AM
Echo:

Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 8:21 PM Last edited by KittyRobbie : 23rd Apr 2010 at 8:38 PM. Reason: ineptitude
Whenever I'm play testing my houses, I always make a new Sim and recently have been playing with colour.

This is Gage, who I thought turned out beautiful, until I realized she kind of looks like Paris Hilton, and now I don't like her so much.

And this is Penelope (Penny) Petit, who I made by making a Sim, then hooked that Sim up with a Sim from the Sim Bin. And then turned the resulting child green. Here she's watching TV, looking confused... must be watching Lost.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 7:14 AM

Lyra says it's all about blending with society.. XD
Alchemist
#12 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 10:20 AM
Bella Dugger,Her skin is light yellow

Her first child Addyson

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KeiraLou
linuslover's Fern Brambles. . .

Where did u get that skintone? it's awesome!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:36 PM
Wow i LOVE the last pics on page 1 and im writing on it cause it says and i quote "Attention! This thread has not had a reply for over 17 days."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 5:33 PM
My dilute the ugly gene person has red skin and looks like an alien. Unfortunately, I has console so I don't have any pics. (I actually say she is a martian because of her red skin that crash landed on earth while exploring the solar system)