Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 9:51 AM
Default Holiday Pictures!
For Thanksgiving, Christmas, and ect..

:P
Advertisement
#2 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 6:55 AM
Anybody got any pictures of your sims celebrating Christmas? Mine will be up soon.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 1:38 PM
Well, I start

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 3:57 PM
Where did you get the Christmas Tree, Nightlight?

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCreeper
Where did you get the Christmas Tree, Nightlight?

That's a free download from the Sims Store.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 12:59 AM

Dylan and Emily Blake
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 5:17 PM
Does this count? (It hasn't exactly been a banner year for young Tanner, so he could only afford a Charlie Brown level of tree :P)

not indorsed by Hypno toad... all hail Hypno toad @_@
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 2:17 AM
a Strangelove Christmas (gen 1.2)
"Well, gifts come in all sorts of boxes."

It's been a crazy year for the Strangelove legacy; Tovi and her best guy pal Luciel Greene had an oops-baby on autowoo. (Guess I wasn't watching closely. I'm a bad simmer! ) She's a lovely little girl I named Stella, but are Tovi and Luciel ready to accept the responsibility of raising a child? I'm not sure, especially since Luciel doesn't feel that way about Tovi at all; he already has a boyfriend. Can these two friends bring up little Stella and repair their friendship after this unexpected challenge, and will Luciel be able to walk the line between his relationship with his boyfriend and being a suppportive father to Stella?

We shall see! But for now, a Merry Christmas and happy holidays from PinkGraffiti and the Strangelove Legacy! Give your mama a kiss!
Theorist
#9 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 3:09 AM

Random fact: The coat was actually gifted to me so the picture contains 100% Christmas cheer! Now to break out the Simlish Jingle Bells!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 10:29 AM
Default Christmas lovers
Holliday Tammy and parents
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 3:45 PM

Noel holding baby Chucky, and with her husband Dallas.
#12 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 2:34 AM Last edited by sharkloverplayer : 26th Dec 2010 at 2:50 AM.
Sorry for the small pictures but for some reason this site won't take any pictures that are large 640x640 size yet I see a lot of peoples pictures on here bigger then that.

Jeff gives his finacie Hannah a musicbox for Christmas

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:43 AM Last edited by simsrsexy : 27th Dec 2010 at 4:44 AM. Reason: Allignment off
The Montgomery Christmas
It has been an insane year for Allison Montgomery and her family. Allison is a single mother raising her three children, with a new baby due any day now. (The children's father left when Allison found out she was pregnant again.) Determined to give her children anything and everything they wanted for Christmas to take the pain away from the stress of their father not being there, she worked hard and eventually her efforts paid off.

She decorated their homes with lights and trees, the presents that she bought was an happy addition to the home
She told her children the stories and traditions of Christmas, and read to them before bed by the fire.

And once everyone was asleep in their beds, A jolly old friend dropped in.
He placed the presents underneath the tree, The Montgomery children were very good this year you see, brushing their teeth, going to bed on time, eating their veggies and making straight A's in school. He checks to make sure the children are still asleep...

And then before leaving went downstairs to eat the cookies the children left out especially for him.

"MOMMY ITS CHRISTMAS! SANTA CAME! LOOK AT ALL OF THE TOYS WE GOT!" The children exclaimed.

*<3* Merry Christmas From The Montgomery Family *<3*