Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 10:42 PM
Default Aliens... EVERY NIGHT! Seriously??
I'm assuming this is some sort of bug, but whatever household I'm playing... ALIENS. Every night! At the same time! Abducts a random sim of the family, brings they back like an hour later. One male has already gotten pregnant and had a baby and I didn't WANT any aliens in this neighbourhood. Now another is pregnant! It's actually ruining my game LOL. Does anybody have a cure for this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 4:03 PM
Bluegenjutsu has a mod that stops alien abductions here: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...update-2-23-13/ (you need to be registered on TFM's forum to see/download Bluegenjutsu's mods)
Scholar
#3 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 6:28 PM
I had that too on my current household, but after some time it just stopped. And no pregnant males, yay!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 3:12 AM
I've read that collecting space rocks seriously ups your chances for abductions for a little while. I'd sent my sim out to do some random collecting, and she grabbed up a couple space rocks in the process...and got herself abducted two nights in a row immediately thereafter. Haven't collected any since, and I haven't seen the aliens again either.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 2:36 AM
wish I had that problem, was trying to get a recreated Vidcund Curious abducted the other day, no such luck.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 1:06 AM
I'm experiencing this problem as well, since I came back to the game and installed IP. My family doesn't even own a telescope, and they haven't picked up space rocks in over a generation. But every night at 2 am, if there's a sim awake, they get abducted. This is a problem because one of my sims is getting home from work at that time, and he always gets snatched up before I can get him in his bed. It's really getting on my nerves, but since aliens are a part of my legacy story I don't want to turn them off altogether.

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy