Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 4:15 PM
Default Where to buy festival ground items in Edit Town mode?
I am playing Sunset Valley with IP installed. Now I'm not sure if it's a bug or mod conflict, my festival ground (central park) is not showing any festival items at all. I tried to delete the park and replace a copy of fesitval ground from the bin but it's still not working. So I want to put the festival items myself.

Now I don't want to go through all these troubles to have the items switch each season. I just want to dump everything there and it's ok to have them available for all seasons. However, I couldn't find most of the festival ground items. After filtering with only Seasons items, I can only see the four skating rings, the snowboard ring, the horseshoe ring, waterballon arena, icecream maker, and the apple tank. Could anyone tell me where can I find in buy mode the kissing booth, pie eating table, face painting stand, photo booth, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the consession stand so that I can redem the vouchers? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 4:22 PM
Have you tried searching in build mode? The booths are located to where the rabbit holes are. They are in the miscellaneous objects section.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 4:24 PM
Yup, they are in build mode under Community Items.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 5:16 PM
So they are under BUILD mode, not BUY mode? I don't think I ever noticed a community items tag. LOL. Gonna check tonight after work. Thanks folks!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 5:19 PM
The community items tag will only show up when building/buying on community lots, it's right next to the Basement tool.